Signed Memorabilia from the world of wrestling

DarloKid

Hi all,

when i eventually move out am planning on having a games room in my house, and having signed memorbaila up on the walls, not just from wrestling but other sports. I currently have boxing gloves signed by Ricky Hatton and Jamie Moore getting sent out to me.

I was wondering what signed memorabilia you guys have from wrestlers and some tips and advice on how to go about getting stuff signed.

This thread dosent just have to be limited to wrestling signed memorabilia !

DarloKid :thumbsup:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon signed Wrestlemania XIX t-shirt which I've had for years and never got round to framing. I also have Jimmy Hart's signed Memphis Legends show shirt and also a signed Honky Tonk Man pic I bought for a laugh. And kicking around somewhere I have a Jake Lamotta signed boxing glove

Not one for collecting but I have a few nice Foley and Lesnar signed posters / photos.

Only one on display is a Honky Tonk Man signed guitar and the strangest set is lots of my WrestleMania VHS collection (1-10) that has been autographed by a drunk Jake Roberts.

Also have a few posters signed by Yokozuna.

ive got both jerichos books signed,

slammiversary 2007 signed by kurt angle

multiple tna programmes signed by people who come on the uk tours including: AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Ric Flair, Jay Leathal, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Awesome Kong, ODB and more

wrestlemania 26 programme signed by quite a few people too including: Christian, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes, Roddy Piper, St Slaughter, Evan Bourne and more

wrestlemania 26 t-shirt signed by Christian

roh programme signed by Cornette, Tyler Black and Chris Hero (Hero and Black were sitting in the row behind me at mania 26)

dragon gate programme signed by the guys who came on the recent uk tour

mark haskins dvd signed by haskins at dguk event.

moving on from wrestling ive got a plaque commerating Tottenham Hotspurs FA Cup win in 1981 signed by Ossie Ardiles awarded to me by my work

ive got multiple Spurs programmes signed including Brad Friedel and Steffen Freund amongst others

Some Spurs 8x10s including Darren Anderton, Garry Mabbutt, Jerry Francis and more

weirdly ive got a david lloyds bowling scorecard signed by Gazza

• Paid Members

Apart from a few promos, i have a pair of pink bret hart shades that i got him to sign for me at his book signings. I wont lie, i constantly think about selling them. Its a shame he couldn't read my name correctly when signing though.

So yeah, if anyone happens to know anyone called 'Maru' (not Mark) and is a big Bret hart fan, give me a shout!

Ive sturggled to convice non Maru's as of yet.

I have loads of signed DVDs/Promos etc from shows but my favourites are my signed photos with people. RVD, Jerry Lynn, Kid Kash, Kevin Nash and Road Dogg.

It was cool when 1PW started doing professional photos, priniting them out and then you could get the picture signed, but for shows with signings without that service invest in 1 of these God sends:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Polaroid-Digital-P...2192&sr=8-3

Thats how I have a signed photo with Mr Nash.

Only one on display is a Honky Tonk Man signed guitar and the strangest set is lots of my WrestleMania VHS collection (1-10) that has been autographed by a drunk Jake Roberts.

Would be better if it was a sober Jake. God knows THAT would be a rarity! :thumbsup:

Very true! Not much chance of that though. I asked for just one to be signed but he decided to just take the others and keep going......along with several books and photos.

Archived