Signed Memorabilia from the world of wrestling

DarloKid

• Paid Members

In terms of signed tv worn gear, that is defo more understandable. I can see the craving for signed 'not met in person' items like that, especially if it's framed nicely with a couple of pics of him wearing said item.

But yeah, buying a signed promo from the net would become more of a chore and 'collect em all' vibe rather than a 'wow, I met nash and he signed my wolf pac hat' feeling. Again though, that's just my thought, I know plenty of people who would question my sanity for having signed wrestling merch regardless of how they were obtained.

Regarding large frames, I have a massive wrestleslam poster signed by every star 'warrior, hart etc', it took bloody ages to find a frame but I found one which had a metallic frame and Perspex sheet which is huge and gives a two inch boarder around the massive poster. Ikea =

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I have a $1 signed by Ted DiBiase and "the wrestling superstar" Virgil. I do intend to do something with it and make it look cool and shit along with the 8X10's I have and what not but have never got around to it so its just with all my tapes and they live sunglasses awaiting me being less of a disorganised tart :(

Archived