Signed Memorabilia from the world of wrestling

DarloKid

I have a copy of Lou Thesz's Hooker which Glen Radford, for who I am forever grateful, had signed personally to me. Similarly at the St Valentine's Day Massacre event in 1999 I bagged myself what was called after I had paid up an alleged signed picture of Eddie Gilbert. Maybe this was a joke but there has always been doubt in my mind about it.

Shuggy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a signed cactus jack t shirt

signed Wrestlemania 24 t shirt signed by most of the wwe roster

signed TNA shirt signed by the tna wrestlers who have been here on the last few tours

Signed promo pics from NOAH and ROH.

Is any of this worth much as its not much use to me now

• Paid Members

I do want to start getting into stuff like this, especially with Uni probably coming up, where's the best place to start? I'm looking more at getting signed gear than anything really.

I've already got a signed Kings of Wrestling and NOAH T-Shirt from the whole Wolverhampton show roster so that itself will probably start my collection but I'm guessing running through Ebay is my only option?

• Paid Members
I do want to start getting into stuff like this, especially with Uni probably coming up, where's the best place to start? I'm looking more at getting signed gear than anything really.

I've already got a signed Kings of Wrestling and NOAH T-Shirt from the whole Wolverhampton show roster so that itself will probably start my collection but I'm guessing running through Ebay is my only option?

You see, going somewhere and getting someone to sign something seems fair enough. Its a buzz knowing you met said person, i have personally never understood the whole 'buy a signed item', each to their own like.

• Paid Members

Kaz, totally understand what you're getting at, the NOAH and KOW shirt I went and got signed at the show itself and it was a buzz to meet all of them so it totally makes sense, I plan to get some other stuff as well from various shows over the next year or two.

It's just easier to get some stuff in from Ebay at times with guys you'd not expect over in the UK, for example the Scott Norton NWO singlet that's currently on Ebay would be something I'd never expect to get my hands on and signed in a normal situation. T-shirts and promo pics yeah but not something that's been worn on national TV.

But I do totally see where you're coming from with the meeting the person lark.

I have a signed steve williams shirt, out of interest how do you guys usually frame them?

To do it properly it is difficult to buy something that will make your t-shirt look good? I am a plastic fabricator by trade, so make my own :thumbsup: . Only today i made 3N0. Giant frames to fit customised wrestling posters. Took me about 8 hours to complete all of them & cost

Archived