Catching mice

C/WMark Please!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snap traps baited with peanut butter laid down with the bait end against skirting board/wall.

Seal up any tiny holes on the exterior with expansion foam,otherwise the little bastards are going to just keep on getting in.

I'd only use poison as a last resort because you might end up with a few dead mice rotting away under your floor or in a wall that you have no access to and you'd be stuck with the smell of that for a few weeks.

Had a mouse problem in the garage at home a couple of years ago and a humane mouse trap, like this one, worked very well.

Just put some cereal at the end and they seem to go for it. The only problem is, if you want to release them alive make sure to check the trap regularly as it caught four mice overall in the space of a few days but only two were alive when the trap was checked in the morning.

blow its bloody head off!

one for the jasper carott fans there

Would be nice, nearly had its head with a screw-driver. lucky it missed by an inch.

You fucking fuck, I hope that mouse murders you when you're not looking.

• Paid Members
I suppose a mong flapping his arms about is a lot less intimidating than one trying to brain you with a screwdriver.

In this case, I'm not sure. Depends on if he was airing his thoughts about Christmas number ones at the time. I'd run for the fucking hills.

Archived