GTAV

Astro Hollywood

A tip for the 'walk 5 miles in the desert' side mission, for a ps3 controller anyway.

Get a piece of string and tie the analogue sticks together so they point towards each other so you walk in a circle the whole time. Leave the game and come back later. You'll realise why if and when you get tot it.

• Paid Members
A tip for the 'walk 5 miles in the desert' side mission, for a ps3 controller anyway.

Get a piece of string and tie the analogue sticks together so they point towards each other so you walk in a circle the whole time. Leave the game and come back later. You'll realise why if and when you get tot it.

That's gotta be on par with using a lighter to run faster when track and field was on arcade machines.

Good effort columbo

• Paid Members

Who do you do that mission for? I've completed it and have only a handful of side missions left and haven't encountered it.

In other news, IGN have some fantastic cheats up now. Invincibility, Super Jump and All Weapons went up yesterday. Means you can now dash into the Military Base or Prison and wreck the place in the 5 minute time limit the god mode lasts for.

• Paid Members
I might boot any Cuckolder from the crew that's found to have bought GTA money with actual money. We pay the iron price, ya heard?

I think you should boot anyone that paid the gold price for the game - I sniped a bloke and took his copy. I think he was a Dothraki, but he might have just been Arabic.