GTAV

Astro Hollywood

Anyone know how long it takes for the stock prices to go up after an assassination mission? Done the one where you stake out the prostitute, and so far there's been no change (the company of the guy I killed has plummeted, but the company Lester told me to invest in has not moved!). I've used the save-bed a few times to advance time, and just driven around not doing much for 20 mins but still no movement. I want my money! Spent every penny I have with all three characters so I'm eager to sell my shares and get some money.

It can be as long as an in-game week, so roughly 3 hours. To speed this process up you can go to your safehouse and repeatedly sleep as that advances time by 6 in-game hours. It's a pain but I did this last night with a different assassination mission and the share prices went from being -100.1% to being a flat 0% meaning I'd doubled every penny each of my characters had.

That's a long-ass time! It usually changes pretty quickly for me. I'll use the save-bed a few more times and go do some races or something to pass the time and hopefully the prices will go up and I can sell my shares and get all that money. Thanks for the reply, I was contemplating starting over cos I thought the game had glitched :angry:

• Paid Members

Just playing a strangers and freaks mission with Franklin, starts off with this very funny Lassie-esque bit with a Labrador, and then you meet Jeff and Dom. Jeff and Dom like doing silly shit.

And then you have to partake in the one thing we were all worried about and have had nightmares about.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Bike+mountain+race=FUCK.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Yeah, definitely no children in the game, so it's cool. Just don't go stomping on any doggies Pat Bateman style, especially if you try it with a vicious bastard dog that ends up killing you, like I did.

Just did a triathlon for a mission. MY FUCKING WRIST

• Moderators

Tip for bicycle races both on and offline: In fact, it feels less like a tip and more like an outright cheat. On Xbox controllers (not sure what the PS equivalent is), RB makes your character lean forwards, and you go way, way faster, with much less effort. Clearly this isn't well known, as I had a bike race online and fucking murdered everyone with ease.

You can lean forwards on motorbikes too, but it makes the steering a bit crazy.

I just ran over a Dog.... It Yelped too :(

I'm a bad person...

There was a bloke walking his dog on Trevor's airfield. Trevor clearly does not stand for this kind of shit, so shot the bloke. Dog got angry and attacked him. Trevor then shot it in the face as it whined pathetically, exploded it with a sticky bomb, and stamped on it's head for half an hour.

Trevor~

Regarding this good sport/bad sport thing, do you get labeled a bad sport of you quit out of the playlist when selecting the next Mission? Lots of people seem to be saying this is true. Seems ridiculous if it is.

Not sure but if you select Free-roam dont you always go back to that anyway?