RAW Discussion Thread

neil

• Paid Members
Barrett and Morrison even notched up a decent match between them and I'm still enjoying Morrison jobbing every week. Shame about the botched finish, but that's what Barrett gets for his STUPID FUCKING HAIR and his ridiculous Ted Hankey-esque cloak. Completely ridiculous look.

It's not a cloak, it's a jacket!

It's a fucking long jacket, isn't it?!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

:laugh:

Actually, if he is trying to make it look like a cloak then it would tie in with this 'resurrection' business and maybe they will put a vampire gimmick on him. Has Shelly Martinez been seen at any tapings recently?

So I enjoyed it. Too much Laurinaitis, though. I actually have quite enjoyed him since he's become an on-screen character but he was on way too much. Plus, ENOUGH with the fucking skateboard / Funkman references. We get the fucking joke, move on, it wasn't all that funny in the first place.

I thought he added to the shitness of this week's RAW and I wasn't too keane on the skateboard digs either. How many people in thr crowd would have known what they were on about? I'd only recently found out about it and due to here.

I did enjoy when Laurinaitis messed up his words when saying 'Universe' though

Archived