WWE Ice Cream Bars Return?

xear

• Paid Members

Those begging for the return of the WWE Ice Cream bars are the same people who werent buying them about 4 years ago when they got taken off the shelves. WWE Ice Cream Bars were around for years. Everyone at the minute is begging for their return, but they are still fresh in the memory. I think they are definitely coming back though. It seems odd, Punk mentioned them off the cuff back in June and months later he brought them up again when they have a t-shirt out. Seems odd that they'd be putting it on t-shirts if they weren returning.

Now if CM Punk started a campaign to get the Wrestling Buddy toys back then I'd be all for that.

Now if CM Punk started a campaign to get the Wrestling Buddy toys back then I'd be all for that.

It's funny you should mention that. I tweeted CM Punk a couple of days ago to ask him if he thought a CM Punk Wrestling Buddy t-shirt was a good idea. Needless to say he didn't respond but if it happens, I want commission!

Those begging for the return of the WWE Ice Cream bars are the same people who werent buying them about 4 years ago when they got taken off the shelves. WWE Ice Cream Bars were around for years. Everyone at the minute is begging for their return, but they are still fresh in the memory. I think they are definitely coming back though. It seems odd, Punk mentioned them off the cuff back in June and months later he brought them up again when they have a t-shirt out. Seems odd that they'd be putting it on t-shirts if they weren returning.

Were they only really discontinued about 4 years ago? I only remember them being around in 1993-94 at the latest

• Paid Members
jakks-wwe-buddies-1-rey-mysterio_2773665_175.jpg

JohnCenaBuddy.jpg

:omg:

Information please. Release dates, makers, was there a legends Boss Man etc.

Were they only really discontinued about 4 years ago? I only remember them being around in 1993-94 at the latest

Here's an actual Randy Orton from a little while ago:

203141060_431f36d0c0.jpg

A Jyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaann Ceennaaaaaaa:

cenaicecream268.jpg

Here's an advert for a new version of the Hulk Hogan bar:

AAAACwm-N4cAAAAAATIz8Q.jpg

And the ultimate irony, here's a CM Punk:

CMPunkIceCream.jpg

jakks-wwe-buddies-1-rey-mysterio_2773665_175.jpg

JohnCenaBuddy.jpg

:omg:

Information please. Release dates, makers, was there a legends Boss Man etc.

Jakks, 2007 I think. There was only Cena, Mysterio and Umaga that I know of. Here's my custom CM Punk:

2vsqfk3.jpg

Someone actually really makes customs of them though! Here's an amazing Undertaker and Kane he did:

Undertaker_Debut_Complete_withHogan.jpg

Kane_Front.jpg

Edit: A rare find. A toy company made, but never released, Diesel and Bret Hart buddies:

4794_figure2.jpg

• Paid Members
Did the last ones ever get sold over here?

I don't ever recall seeing WWF Ice Cream Bars in the UK so I think the answer is no. Shame. They looked good.

I grew up in the village shop, we sold WWF Bubblegum, but I never saw the Ice Cream Bars so I'm also guessing they didn't come out over here. Suprised they were on sale so recently though!

I've always wanted to live the village lifestyle. Population 200. 1 butcher, 1 post office, 1 green grocers, 1 hardware store. One school that teaches all age groups, maybe find a young love interest while there. We grow up to work in one of the local businesses or create one of our own, one works to make ends meet, the other dreams of the big time, the big city, living the life we only know of by watching TV.

• Paid Members

Usually think this guy is a fuckhead, but have to agree with him on this.

I've always wanted to live the village lifestyle. Population 200. 1 butcher, 1 post office, 1 green grocers, 1 hardware store. One school that teaches all age groups, maybe find a young love interest while there. We grow up to work in one of the local businesses or create one of our own, one works to make ends meet, the other dreams of the big time, the big city, living the life we only know of by watching TV.

• Paid Members

You probably need a time machine too unless you went to some REALLY rural area! Shame really.

You probably need a time machine too unless you went to some REALLY rural area! Shame really.

The islands around Scotland offer that kind of lifestyle.

Archived