Preston City Wrestling v Premier British Wrestling 28/10/2012 Preston

fludder99

Bad news guys, just been told John Walters is double booked and will not be at Fridays show!

I booked John through David Sharp at 4FW who runs it with JD Knight, the 2 promoters did not communicate and each booked him elsewhere. I does seem odd that this only came to light when I messaged about travel arrangements yesterday but what can I do. I have paid for a match graphic with John on and I booked him on the 30th of September so plenty of time to sort out Johns bookings.

It is even advertised that he is booked for Preston City Wrestling on John's Facebook page but so im told he is booked for a show in Basingstoke? and they booked him ages ago. David has even said ''I

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manson and Bailey will be promoting tomorrows PCW vs PBW Show, and more specifically Dave Rayne's birthday, tomorrow on local radio station Preston FM.

They will be on Andrew and Dave's Radio Show which is on from 2-4 pm (most likely towards the end)

If you're in the Preston Area, you can listen on the wireless on 103.2 FM, otherwise you can listen live online on www.preston.fm

Are the front row seats reserved among themselves? I'm not going to be getting there until close to bell time and don't want to end up with the two of us not together.

How do you get to the parking behind the venue, just looking on google street view and it is not completely clear, don't want to get lost and be late for the show!

Are the front row seats reserved among themselves? I'm not going to be getting there until close to bell time and don't want to end up with the two of us not together.

How do you get to the parking behind the venue, just looking on google street view and it is not completely clear, don't want to get lost and be late for the show!

you have to go on a 5min clockwise drive around the venue :)

show is tonight

Preston City Wrestling v Premier British Wrestling - Lava Ignite, Preston, 28th October 2011

See the best wrestlers from England & Scotland in this must see event!

First Match Announced

Last Man Standing - Lionheart v Kris Travis

TravLionheart.jpg

PBW Championship

BT Gunn v Joey Hayes

JoeyGunn.jpg

Preston City Wrestling Championship

T-Bone v Andy Wild

BoneWild.jpg

6 Man Elimination

Martin Kirby v TJ Rage v CJ Banks v Raynaldo v Davey Blaze v ??????

6Man2.jpg

Submission Match

Naom Dar v El Ligero

LigsNoam.jpg

The Hammer v Jack Jester

Hammer.jpg

Fight Club v M.O.B

297552_295265920502444_222801557748881_1162113_1248787559_n-1.jpg

Dave Raynes in ring birthday party

DaveRayne-1.jpg

Venue: Lava Ignite, Church Street, Preston

Doors: 18:00

Show: 19:00

Meet and Greet: 22:00 (straight after show)

Tickets

Front Row

I can't get to this...I seem to have vastly underestimated the amount of work I have for uni, or they've just given me even more to do over the past few days. Either way, I'm quite annoyed about this.

Still, my brother has told me he's going to this show, so there's a bit of jealousy on my part. Being the lovely chap he is though, he's said that he'll try and make it up to me by taking a birthday card for me and try to get some wrestlers to sign it. It's a marvellous idea, we'll see how well it goes. :D

Either way, best of luck for tonight's show. I will be at the December show. At this moment in time, very little should stop me going to that.

Quick Results in no particular order:

Lionheart bt. Travis in a hell of a match, thumbtacks, two tables and some brutal frying pan shots.

Bubblegum was the surprise guest in the 6-way and won the match with a sneaky roll-up on Travis.

Noam Dor bt. Ligero

T-Bone bt. Andy Wild to retain

BT Gunn bt. Joey Hayes, although it was not declared as being a title match.

Hammer bt. Jester

MOB v. Fight Club was a double-DQ as they brawled around the ring.

The Birthday party got very messy (as expected) with Manson and Sam Bailey pranking Dave.

A very good show and the crowd was very hot.

Archived