Preston City Wrestling v Premier British Wrestling 28/10/2012 Preston

fludder99

Quick Results in no particular order:

Lionheart bt. Travis in a hell of a match, thumbtacks, two tables and some brutal frying pan shots.

Bubblegum was the surprise guest in the 6-way and won the match with a sneaky roll-up on Travis.

Noam Dor bt. Ligero

T-Bone bt. Andy Wild to retain

BT Gunn bt. Joey Hayes, although it was not declared as being a title match.

Hammer bt. Jester

MOB v. Fight Club was a double-DQ as they brawled around the ring.

The Birthday party got very messy (as expected) with Manson and Sam Bailey pranking Dave.

A very good show and the crowd was very hot.

Quick edit on this, Bubblegum rolled up Kirby (not Travis). Easy to make typo.

But yes was an excellent, if not a tad long, show. Main event was truely impressive, both men took a real beating. Told a great story as well, very very good match :thumbsup:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A combination of over excitement and lack of a girlfriend to regulate my drinking habit got the better of me at this show. I can't remember a bloody thing.

That comes as no surprise as you were absolutely hammered. I know you say I'm Richie and I love to fight, but invisible people really does take the biscuit lol. You were shadow boxing next to me and Keith. It was a joy to watch. I think you threw in a few attempted spin kicks for good measure too.

hahahaha, this made me lol!! never seen it! If we have this on film your a dvd extra Richie lad! Thanks for coming to the show

That comes as no surprise as you were absolutely hammered. I know you say I'm Richie and I love to fight, but invisible people really does take the biscuit lol. You were shadow boxing next to me and Keith. It was a joy to watch. I think you threw in a few attempted spin kicks for good measure too.

Bloody hell, hope it wasn

Bloody hell, hope it wasn't causing an inconvenience to anyone (like the inconvenience I caused to myself by managing to forget to take my hat and jacket home). I do have a tendency to get carried away at these things

This show was fucking great in every way......the main event was classic, Dar was on form as per usual. The credit has to go to Mr Fludder & co...your promotion continues to grow more professional each time and long may it continue. PCW = BUYS~!

thank you for the support, its the only way things grow! The atmosphere makes PCW!

Trying to convince the venue that thumb tacks are normal and kids love it was interesting but I have worse planned haha

On a side note, Pre sales for December 3rd have passed the 50 mark and I am over the moon.

Archived