Preston City Wrestling v Premier British Wrestling 28/10/2012 Preston

fludder99

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother sent me a text yesterday asking if I wanted to go to this show. I really...I *really* do. The card looks absolutely phenomenal and after missing the September show, I feel I need to get back to Preston for this. Plus, I have a bit of a soft spot for that venue since it was really nice.

I might have to spend a night at home to make this work since I can get trains from Leeds to Preston (or by changing at Manchester) but then I can't get a train the same night. I don't really have a problem spending a night at home, but then my parents will want to make a fuss since it's my birthday on the 1st and I've already got plans for Saturday evening in Leeds with friends.

Hmm....I'll work on this. A night at home seems the logical solution. Hopefully I make this show though (and will firmly be supporting PCW!)

I am the next show yeah.

Paid by Paypal weeks ago though, bought it through e-bay.

if it has not turned up then come see me at the show and I will sort it. All pre orders were sent out so im sorry if it has not arrived. Please message me with your address so I can triple check my list to make sure I have the right postcode etc.

last 2 front row seats available for the show!!

act fast if you want them!

I thought there were 2 before I ordered mine. Did you receive my order okay?

got it pal! and the front row seats have now sold out. not many people buy single seats so I squeezed 1 more in

My brother sent me a text yesterday asking if I wanted to go to this show. I really...I *really* do. The card looks absolutely phenomenal and after missing the September show, I feel I need to get back to Preston for this. Plus, I have a bit of a soft spot for that venue since it was really nice.

I might have to spend a night at home to make this work since I can get trains from Leeds to Preston (or by changing at Manchester) but then I can't get a train the same night. I don't really have a problem spending a night at home, but then my parents will want to make a fuss since it's my birthday on the 1st and I've already got plans for Saturday evening in Leeds with friends.

Hmm....I'll work on this. A night at home seems the logical solution. Hopefully I make this show though (and will firmly be supporting PCW!)

you will miss a classic! Worth the entry fee just for Dave Raynes birthday party ;)

Archived