Downloading Multiple Files At Once

Steve Justice

Is this possible? My father-in-law has asked to download quite a few audio scriptures from a Christian website, but the geniuses who run the site have split each scripture into over 20 mp3 files. I've got about 20 scriptures to download, so you can imagine this is going to take me a long time to do using the 'right click', 'save target as' method.

Is there an easier way?

• Paid Members
Is this possible? My father-in-law has asked to download quite a few audio scriptures from a Christian website, but the geniuses who run the site have split each scripture into over 20 mp3 files. I've got about 20 scriptures to download, so you can imagine this is going to take me a long time to do using the 'right click', 'save target as' method.

Is there an easier way?

Chrome can handle more than one download at a time, but you'll need to click the links of the files you wish to download.

If the hyper-links go directly to the MP3, you can just click the links and Chrome will automatically download it rather than playing it in-browser. Cuts out a couple of mouse clicks.

There is a clipboard button near the top/middle, make sure that is ticked and it should just collect the URL's you copy.

Yeah it is ticked, it collects the url and the links to download, but doesn't actually download them.

I decided to install Firefox and the downloadthemall add on. It was all done 10 minutes later. Cheers anyway.

Archived