2011 UKFF UK50 - RESULTS THREAD

Big Benny HG

I have worked on shows with Spitfire and have to say that he is not a great worker a lot of his stuff looks sloppy and weak, it was defos one of the worst matches I have seen

sorry, who are you, pal? while your on here bitching, hes out making money.

Conversely, who are you, oh knowledge of all that is BritWres? Adiwhatevermabob could be making twice what Spitfire's on, or he could be making this up entirely. Whatever the situation, it certainly doesn't make you any more or less of an authority.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those of you who may be interested, the updated overall cumulative rankings over the last 7 years (i.e. performances on the independent UK wrestling circuit throughout the 2005-2011 period) now look like this:

23 Majik

Epic.

That is all. Carry on.

sorry, who are you, pal? while your on here bitching, hes out making money.

So what? That means everyone everywhere must think he's the business, unless his minions will turn up and tell us how wrong we are?

Why the fuck are you getting so precious about it anyways? It's one wrestler that I find boring and you seem to have taken issue with it along with that other daft bastard.

• 3 weeks later...
he makes money by doing all the odd jobs and painting the diggs where the wrestlers stay when working for ASW

Ive been wrestling for a good few years now and theres plenty of bad wrestlers out there making money

and if you were anything resembling a good wrestler you would know that making money is what makes you a good wrestler because thats what wrestling is about.... MAKING MONEY!!!! there is a reason that Dixon only uses certain guys and there is a reason that Dixon is the only promoter in this country making decent money, that reason also tends to be the same one that WWE only tend to hire UK guys that have worked for him. that reason is Dixon is only interested in making money and using guys who will make him money instead of booking 'workratez!!!1!!~' guys who wont draw and bore the kids in the crowd who principly make up to 80% of most wrestling crowds in this country.

he makes money by doing all the odd jobs and painting the diggs where the wrestlers stay when working for ASW

Ive been wrestling for a good few years now and theres plenty of bad wrestlers out there making money

and if you were anything resembling a good wrestler you would know that making money is what makes you a good wrestler because thats what wrestling is about.... MAKING MONEY!!!! there is a reason that Dixon only uses certain guys and there is a reason that Dixon is the only promoter in this country making decent money, that reason also tends to be the same one that WWE only tend to hire UK guys that have worked for him. that reason is Dixon is only interested in making money and using guys who will make him money instead of booking 'workratez!!!1!!~' guys who wont draw and bore the kids in the crowd who principly make up to 80% of most wrestling crowds in this country.

That must be why Dixon has cancelled all his shows for nov and dec and sent all the americans back home cos he's making so much money he don't need to run any shows, or that he isn't drawing crowed's cos of the boring wrestlers like spitfire that he uses, other promoters are still running and drawing decent crowed's and I have worked on those shows and am on my way to one of those now

That must be why Dixon has cancelled all his shows for nov and dec and sent all the americans back home cos he's making so much money he don't need to run any shows, or that he isn't drawing crowed's cos of the boring wrestlers like spitfire that he uses, other promoters are still running and drawing decent crowed's and I have worked on those shows and am on my way to one of those now

are you honestly going to make the argument that you know better about promoting shows than Brian Dixon?

are you honestly going to make the argument that you know better about promoting shows than Brian Dixon?

He didn't say that at all - misquoted much? If I say Wayne Rooney had a shite game for Man Utd today, it doesn't mean I think I'm a better footballer than him. Get some context before spouting your dull, boring garbage.

I didnt say that at all, I do have an idea of how to promote shows but im not intrested in doing that or I would give it a go, im happy wrestling on shows for people who book me for them.

Just out of intreset Whisky jim do you have any connection to the business or are you just a fan?????

You might want to check your facts before commenting on these kind of things, Allstar only had one show planned for Nov/Dec and that was rescheduled not cancelled. Your entitled to your opinion about spitfire but i can tell you now if Brian didn't think he was up to the job he's asked to do spitfire wouldn't be there.

You might want to check your facts before commenting on these kind of things, Allstar only had one show planned for Nov/Dec and that was rescheduled not cancelled. Your entitled to your opinion about spitfire but i can tell you now if Brian didn't think he was up to the job he's asked to do spitfire wouldn't be there.

He must be asking him to kill the crowd before the main event then cos by what I've seen and herd that what he does, when was that show rescheduled for just out of interested ???

I would say I'm an ok wrestler as I have worked for a few different promoters and have booking taking me to april 2012, the money is a bonus but I get buzz from the crowd and that's what makes it all worth while for me I do it for the fans and not just the money

Archived