United States Championship

Dolph Ziggler © vs. Alex Riley

John Morrison vs. R-Truth

The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio

Intercontinental Championship

Ezekiel Jackson © vs. Cody Rhodes

WWE Tag Team Championship

Otunga/McGillicutty © vs. The Uso's

Pretty sure there was something else but can't recall lol!

Ziggler/Riley and Morrison/Truth should be worthy additions.

Rey/Miz would be a good match but it's not particularly exciting after seeing the same match in the tournament a few weeks ago. Maybe throw Alberto in for a 3-way to make it a bit fresher. The rumours are for Alberto/Kofi though, which sounds a bit stale.

Jackson/Rhodes is one where all i'd be hoping for is to finish quickly as i've no interest in either of them.

I can't see a tag match making PPV. Nobody cares about them, and 9 matches is a bit heavy for Summerslam, especially when both main events should go long.

Edit: Wait a minute - isn't Summerslam this Sunday? Only 4 matches booked after the last RAW going into it??

I hope Truth/Morrison doesn't get on.

Raw Spoiler:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I actually hope their match on Raw was the big blow-off to their feud, and thus begins a nice long burial for JoMo after he gayed off about his bird getting the boot. He'll never learn, that one.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Not too fussed whatever other muck they throw on there, Cena/Punk sells the show by itself, just hope Miz makes a big splash on it. He's nicely got his mojo back the last few weeks.

• Paid Members

Of course. But when doing the same with Gallows and Cabana they were used to derive from real emotions and used to garner Punk support from the audience. Morrison was essentially doing the same kind of moaning, just find it amusing how one instance is viewed one way and another in another way.

I may have missed something but, Morrison didn't really piss and moan about it anyway did he? I was expecting him to to be honest in the way NEWM suggests and be de-pushed as a result. But didn't he just say he's a bit gutted about it and thinks she's amazing and all that shiz?

Of course. But when doing the same with Gallows and Cabana they were used to derive from real emotions and used to garner Punk support from the audience. Morrison was essentially doing the same kind of moaning, just find it amusing how one instance is viewed one way and another in another way.

I may have missed something but, Morrison didn't really piss and moan about it anyway did he? I was expecting him to to be honest in the way NEWM suggests and be de-pushed as a result. But didn't he just say he's a bit gutted about it and thinks she's amazing and all that shiz?

I agree, but one was still agreed by Vince and one wasn't. Melina has been mouthing off on Twitter however which will be held against Morrison. Look how it worked out for McIntyre when Tiffany was doing the same. Also Morrision bought Melina to the arena last night and she was denied entry.

I reckon Summerslam will be the usual solid but not amazing pay-per-view that it's been for the last how many years. The only thing that annoys me with the card is the Dolph Ziggler/Alex Riley match. Or to be more specific, Alex Riley. They wasted that awesome theme music on him, he's pretty generic in the ring and he looks like what you'd get if you aged the Miz by 10 years and spliced him with a lab rat injected with roids. Fuck you Riley.

I've read that she went on the weekend's house show tour with him, and was either kicked out of or denied entry to Raw last night.

• Paid Members

He definitely seems like a total sucker when it comes to her. Which seems so odd as he seems pretty on the ball about most things, how the system works, generally liked by most other guys he works with (as much as i've heard/read at least). Whereas she seems like somewhat of twat and disliked by most and quite frankly Johnboys way out of her league.

As far as his career goes he'd greatly benefit from the sort of sexist, adulterous attitude so many before him seemed to adopt through their careers i think. He seems a rare breed in that sense.

Archived