RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smacking the fuck out of someone and killing them. Undoubtedly it would end up being some chump walking past, or someone trying to get to their work selling newspapers rather than a yob with a brick in his hand.

Which is why they cant do a thing and were all watching this helpless like morons.

• Paid Members
Smacking the fuck out of someone and killing them. Undoubtedly it would end up being some chump walking past, or someone trying to get to their work selling newspapers rather than a yob with a brick in his hand.

I advocate the deployment of rolled up newspapers.

• Paid Members
Where the fuck are the police in Clapham? The looting sounds like it's been going on for an hour now!

Longer. Got a text from my friend at 8:00 pretty much on the dot saying the following "just arrived back in clapham juntion to see a group of 20 youths (her words, not mine) breaking into a s hop. Everywhere else there are so, so many police"

Which is why they cant do a thing and were all watching this helpless like morons.

What we can do is look at the reasons it all kicked off and try to do something to avoid it happening again.

Or we can simply go down the route of ignoring the cause and just concentrate on the results.

• Paid Members

It seems the Army are deploying in Bank?

http://yfrog.com/ki90044631j

Why there I don't know and why it isnt on the news yet?

EDIT - Beecause Its most likely a fake. D'oh. Also rumors of Pandas & Lions being set free from London Zoo the most stupid one yet.

Edited by Snake Plissken

Maybe the police need to rethink their recruitment policies. Maybe having the police made up mainly of middle-class university types isn't the best idea when there's a mass riot situation.

The old-style, boot up the arse copper of years gone by wouldn't have stood for any of this.