RIOT!

big mickey

That happens almost every night though. You seem to be implying that there's shit going down when there isn't. I don't see why you want to give the city a bad name? I was in Cardiff earlier on and although the police were everywhere, it was way quieter than usual.

I don't want Cardiff to have a bad name, we've had enough of that with football hooligans from years back (Soul Crew) the notourious gang that would fight anyone.

I live in Ely, in Cardiff and it has a really bad reputation, infact we had riots down here 20 or so years ago which lasted a flat out 2 weeks and gained massive coverage. If it did kick off in my area, the public would tackle the yobs, they wouldn't lock there doors and hide, they would fight for what they believe in, a peacful life.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone from the Manchester city council is pleading for the parents of the looters to grass up their children. Whilst a great idea in principle, in practice if they are allowing their kids out obviously knowing where they are going, I don't think there is a hope in hell of them doing this.

Jesus, I could probably have this conversation with you over the back fence! No worries. I'm sure we'll cross paths (if we already haven't) in the ale house at some point. But if it does go off round here for some reason, I'm getting over the expressway and letting the lions out!

From my bedroom window I can see the ominous lights of the Copper Chopper circling on the skyline above the stricken area. A very eerie sight against a pretty much cloudless sky.

Riots hit Gloucester according to Sky News

Something big on Brunswick Road is on fire. I assume this is the old Gloscat building :(

Make that the Old Woolies, Sloanes, Argos and a few others that have been torched or at least attempted to be as with above ( according to the this is glos forums!)

Some pics of Woolies and by GL1

That is one massive area to be on fire

Edited by patdfb

• Paid Members

Two Muslim men have been killed here believed to have been ran over by a car according to that Sangat TV which is literally live on the scene, no word on the shots but there were/are some being fired, thank god I'm in a suburb.

Edited by Psygnosis

• Paid Members

Man, the bastards have been out in force in Birmingham. I can understand Whiskey and co's points of view in this thread it's important to get to the root of why it's happening but this shit has gotta stop by any means now. There's no time for polite discussion and debate with these idiots.

My sister and her kids live in Chelmsley Wood and I've got an aunt and uncle and some close friends living just outside the city centre. Luckily they're all OK for now, but when family members and friends are at risk because some little cunt wants to nick smartphones and smash up shop windows I've got no mercy for the dickheads. If they get hurt by police or people protecting themselves then tough shit. Rather them get hurt than innocent people trying to get on with their lives.

TheRock Dwayne Johnson

UK - I got eyes on you. Im following. Be safe and strong. PM's returning. Time for military order.

9 Aug

The Rock's got our backs, everything's gonna be OK ;)

Hope everyone on here is ok.

London was dead last night. I got a taxi home from work as I didnt fancy walking the few miles to the train station and was expecting to drive through scenes of carnage and in actual fact any trouble is really quite sparse. Speaking to a few people they seem to think every street corner is ablaze when in actual fact there are very few places that have seen trouble, the few things youve seen on TV really is it, theres not some sort of constant stream of chaos throughout London, just a few limited areas across the City.

• Paid Members

3 lads killed in Birmingham after been hit by a car. Dad of one of them was on 5 live. Heartbroken, obviously, but said he was a good lad, 21, worked as a mechanic and never in any trouble. Which means he was either an innocent bystander or rioting was out of character.