RIOT!

big mickey

• Paid Members
I know as of now The Olympics are still going to take place but I have to wonder if any other country will refuse to send their people over as TBH I certainly couldn't blame them for refusing to come over if I were one of them I'd be really thinking about it right now.

If you would pull out of the Olympics over this then they need to get a grip.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully, you're not.

Can you honestly if you were one of these Representatives from another country you would have confidantes for the safety of you and your people.

When it's on next year it will be at this time so what's to stop them doing it again to mark the anniversary and this time when the whole world really will be watching.

• Paid Members
Can you honestly if you were one of these Representatives from another country you would have confidantes for the safety of you and your people.

When it's on next year it will be at this time so what's to stop them doing it again to mark the anniversary and this time when the whole world really will be watching.

What's to stop anyone doing anything, numbnuts? Every post I see of yours is some amped up, scaremongering bollocks.

• Paid Members
I don't think we've got one.

We don't they will need to be brought over from Ireland. We have rubber/plastic bullets.

Edited by Deaq

What's to stop anyone doing anything, numbnuts? Every post I see of yours is some amped up, scaremongering bollocks.

I'm a pessimist I always think of the worse possible outcome to any situation it's not so bad really as things usually turn out better than what I feared.

In most likely nothing will go off next year and everything will be fine and dandy but there have been meetings today about it so the top people in the Olympic Committee are at least concerned.

• Paid Members
Anyone know the reason for not using water cannons?

The rioters have nothing to fear. Dogs on leads and and police with batons don't really intimidate people throwing bricks and starting fires do they?

Hosepipe ban.