RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Does that include any proud, white British EDL supporters out looking for electrical goods as well, yeah?

God, I swear I had my fill of people like you when I was in the ivory towers of university.

No, I'm sure that if a white person broke in Big Mickey's house, for example, he would sit them down with a brew and some hob nobs and request politely that they trace their family tree, to prove their Britishness beyond the shadow of a doubt. If it should come up that they were fellow EDL, he would sign over his daughter to them right then and there.

• Paid Members
Oh that's alright then. I wonder what's to stop the members of the group from closing their accounts?

Facebook will have logs. Also, you'd be pretty naive to think closing an account would mean your details are removed from their database.

• Moderators
There's now said to be a man in Worthing with a gun. Bromley and Bexleyheath High Streets have all shut down as they are feared to have another terrible night, and the riot police are (rightfully) ordering people to go home and stay there at Gravesend.

The Brighton thing was confirmed as guff by the Sussex police, so I'm doubting very much there's "a man in Worthing with a gun."

If everyone would stop rushing to spread stupid rumours, things would be a lot less shitty:

http://www.sussex.police.uk/news-and-event...ponse-to-unrest

From 4:30pm, ie right fucking now:

Sussex Police

@sussex_police Sussex Police

#Worthing #Brighton #Hastings #Crawley #Eastbourne all calm and sunny. Please don't fuel panic by spreading false rumours.

3 minutes ago via web

Edited by Woyzeck

The Brighton thing was confirmed as guff by the Sussex police, so I'm doubting very much there's "a man in Worthing with a gun."

What I thought too. ThePhenom in talking bollocks shocker. At least have a half decent source before spouting stuff rather than "some bloke on Facebook".

As for today, it had kicked off before now yesterday hadn't it? In Hackney. A wee smidge of hope there that things won't be so bad today.

This time yesterday it was all cranking up again. Today its a bit like the scene in the Battle of Britain film, where they are expecting hell and yet nothing happens. Unless they are leaving it later?

If everyone would stop rushing to spread stupid rumours, things would be a lot less shitty:

http://www.sussex.police.uk/news-and-event...ponse-to-unrest

From 4:30pm, ie right fucking now:

It's from whoever made this "Help bring an end to the London Riots - Updated ASAP" Facebook page.