RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prestons fine at the minute. Would imagine it would only get serious here if Manchester started and we got a copy cat event. Saying that it'd take nothing for some nobhead to kick off in Deepdale during Ramadan and it'd escalate quick

3 guesses where Im at :p

Ha, nice knowing you dude. Dont worry. Its not like Deepdale is the site of a previous riot with retail parks built as an added bonus......... :thumbsup:

What you mean the race riots from a few years ago.. :p Yeah nothing like that happens, much. All threatened to kick off on the Callon a few years ago when that bloke got stabbed as well.

Anyways already had our 2 murders and fire for the day :(

This is just madness, it seems police aren't even turning up to some places to try to stop them now, which may be due to there not being enough officers to be everywhere but it's ridiculous now, it sounds like it's a lot of chavs who are wanting to smash things up. If it were up to me I'd just order the police to go out and not hold back on these thugs now, if the police actually just went out and battered these idiots without holding back I'm sure we'd see a very large majority of them just go home and think twice about doing it again.