RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"boots has been broken in to, packets of drugs on the floor, the packets are empty... imodium"

this journo is the boy

Hes loving it, ill be writing to him for a signed picture after this. It makes him even more of a hero that instead of riding in on a white horse he arrived on his bicycle., because he heard shit was going down in his town.

I would seriously fear for other major UK cities right now. Already reports of violence in Liverpool to add to that in Birmingham and London. It's only a matter of time before it spreads to Glasgow, Newcastle, Cardiff, etc.

And, rather inevitably and grimly, there will be lives lost.

Newcastle wont go up til the 20th when Sunderland beat us in the derby, then they will tear the toon apart

Does anyone live somewhere where there haven't been rumours of riots? There are now rumours of the shit going down where I live, but that honestly seems a bit stupid.

Haven't heard anything about Bournemouth yet, although my street is already filled with mid-teens throwing shit at cards.

• Paid Members
True but lets face it whatever the police decide to do/or what happens, they will get shit for it - they just can't win in alot of peoples eyes.

Rubber bullets were made for such an occasion, I can't understand why they aren't even using them yet.

Rubber bullets are illegal to use in England.

• Paid Members
Hes loving it, ill be writing to him for a signed picture after this. It makes him even more of a hero that instead of riding in on a white horse he arrived on his bicycle., because he heard shit was going down in his town.

He is complete gold, and in a strange way, he helps the viewing of all the crazy shit going down. I know he is obviously very serious about what he is doing, but there is a dark black comedic value to his style.

Just the way he kind of tutted and said..."imodium".