RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My street is normally quiet. Scary thing is the hatred that was in everyone's eyes. Not towards me or even the police, just in general.

I blame rage infected monkeys!

• Paid Members

I'm not sure of the guys name who was walking around with his I phone filming and asking people but he is on now, at the end of all this he has got to get some sort of award for being in the middle of it and exposing the rioters for what they are?

• Paid Members

Brilliant, the guy on the news being interviewed (his shop has been torched), has basically said "its a shame the police dont have weapons, i would have shot them".

Honestly, all it will take is one gun. I surely cant be long until a death toll starts

Then what Rick said, stay in.

Yeah, that is my curiosity settled. Fucking madness though. The police were outnumbered 20/1 at least. They are powerless and most of these guys will be getting away with it. Made it hit home a bit and I got quite emotional even though Ealing is a dump.

Apparently, it's all kicking off on Lodge Lane in Liverpool now. That's not far from Toxteth for anyone not familiar. Shit.

youve gotta be kidding me? thats the last thing our city needs is to get involved with this

off topic, this thread hasnt half exploded as the days gone on, it was only at 15 pages when i checked it at lunchtime

• Paid Members
Apparently, it's all kicking off on Lodge Lane in Liverpool now. That's not far from Toxteth for anyone not familiar. Shit.

Shit. Can I ask where you heard this Waters? Got a link or anything?

Which are the two sides in the "Us vs. Them"? Looters and police?

I think there's a vast majority of the UK public who would position themselves firmly on any side that opposed the rioting cunts right now. As I've said earlier in the thread, if the police/army don't start to come down physically hard on these fuckers soon, the people will.