So, Who Attended The Indypendence Day Weekend Back in 2008?

Ez Money

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mainly remember Eddie Edwards giving me a death glare in his match against Roderick Strong.

And then two and a half years later, Roderick Strong gives me a death glare and calls me an asshole in his match against Eddie Edwards.

The more things change and all......

• Paid Members
I mainly remember Eddie Edwards giving me a death glare in his match against Roderick Strong.

And then two and a half years later, Roderick Strong gives me a death glare and calls me an asshole in his match against Eddie Edwards.

The more things change and all......

Why are you so hated cobystag? Why do these lads hate you so?

Your heavily pregnant girlfriend who you sent repeatedly to the bar to get you more alcohol... time and time again? yeah, not sure i'd boast about being visible to be honest.

I was watching the matches man.

I'm a people person....... Who drinks.

Fucking tell me about it mate...

Drinking at shows is only good if you CAN remember what you've seen afterwards. No point going to a good show, enjoying it and then not remembering the fun. I don't think I've ever been THAT drunk at a show. Drunk enough to annoy the shit out of anyone that steps out of the curtain mind.

Why are you so hated cobystag? Why do these lads hate you so?

hes not actually hated, it was legit heel heat from Roderick cos we were both very vocal cheering front row for Eddie to win the belt at Manhatten Mayhem 4...which he did. good times.

Drinking at shows is only good if you CAN remember what you've seen afterwards. No point going to a good show, enjoying it and then not remembering the fun. I don't think I've ever been THAT drunk at a show. Drunk enough to annoy the shit out of anyone that steps out of the curtain mind.

That's the joy of waiting for the DVD, it's like watching a whole new show all over again! I think out of all the shows I've been to I can remeber one right till the end.

Edit - When I've been to watch Liverpool I have to come home and put match of the day on to remeind myself of the highlights too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived