So, Who Attended The Indypendence Day Weekend Back in 2008?

Ez Money

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Come off it you.

Honestly thought that's when it was - thought they'd chosen the name because it coincided with We're Greedy Bastards Who'll Pay No Tax Day.

Shamelessly bumping this to ask where/if/how the DVDs are available. I need to see that guy mispronounce ''Indypendence Day'' every time until I threw toilet paper at him.

Apparently from Fight Club Pro live events. I got a copy off a trader until I can pick up the real thing.

Unfortunately there are no entrances shown, it just cuts straight to the start of the matches and then cuts right off again after the fall / decision. I anticipated seeing my heckling of the ring announcer and getting a reaction when I said something like

Only went on the saturday had a great time considering only knew mcguiness at that point in time. Upto to then only been to wwe events, was shocked to see the main event stars selling there stuff in the interval.

Did anyone have the meal with the wrestlers before the show?.

Apparently from Fight Club Pro live events. I got a copy off a trader until I can pick up the real thing.

I thought this was a sad state of affairs until I went to FCP's website. Fuckin 'ell. They're using small jpegs to give info on upcoming events and the 'store' links to 'events'. But the home page has a Tap Out font, so it must be good.

Considering I don't live anywhere near Wolverhampton (and am unlikely to be going there, maybe ever), can someone hook a brother up with a DVD?

Archived