wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope FCP have worked well and around the clock because from what it sounds most of you fans are pleased with what you have seen. I would have gone to the first night only if i was bothered to make the effort, but again from what it sounds i missed out on some great fights.

Yuko Miyamoto BT Jimmy Havoc AMAZING

Not often you go to a wrestling match and see a ceiling mounted mirrorball destroyed !

Seriously!? Awesome! Intentional or accidental?

Reminds me of the old Winter Gardens in Cleethorpes where many a dive would end in the chandelier taking a battering.

Looked accidental - as if he went to the wrong turnbuckle

Back in Liverpool and it's been a fucking great three nights of entertainment. Right now there's far too much buzzing in my head to pick out a favourite match. SOme quality moments though. Tonight, MK and Adam Cole had an absolute stormer. The Deathmatch tournament although it felt a bit subdued by the end it fulfilled it's objectives! Shame Sami Callahan wasn't cleared to wrestle tonight after spending a few hours in teh hospital getting his back stitched up after lastnights glass match.

My head hurts.

Sorry I didn't post results my phones broke!

From what I can remember

Devon Moore BT Miyamoto - winner of tr bound for violence tournament

Adam Cole BT MK Mckinnan

Big Van Walter BT Dave Mastiff & Trent Seven

Miyamoto BT Sasaki

Devon Moore BT DJ Hyde

Jonathan Gresham BT Spud & Sitoci & Jim Hunter

Bit of a mixed bag of a show tonight. The main draw for me, and I imagine most other people, was the Bound For Violence tournament and I found that to be the weakest part in the end. When Hyde-Moore started out as a wild brawl I had high hopes for the tournament but it ended up being a very watered down deathmatch tournament indeed.

Sasaki vs Miyamoto whilst not upto BJW standards was a decent hard hitting match.

The finals were blatantly rushed and ended up bringing the night to a flat and confusing end. A keyboard, some thumbtacks and a kids toy hammer aren't really my idea of a deathmatch tournament final. That being said, there were some good spots and all I can think is the guys were trying their hardest not to get injured before the German shows next weekend.

McKinnan vs Cole was awesome and easily MOTN. One of the best matches i've seen in the UK this year. The 4 way was slow but once it got going was full on with all guys impressing. The Spud spot was BRUUUTAL!! The 3 way was also really fun and whince inducingly hard-hitting throughout.

Fingers crossed CZW return sooner rather than later and they go all out. Fight Club Pro is a really unique company and one that i'll be keeping a close eye on. The construction fence around the ring was a really fresh touch

Emil Sitoci gorilla press slammed Spud from the ring into the cage. Pretty much the spot Bam Bam Bigelow/Mike Awesome used to do to Spike Dudley in ECW. We were right behind that side of the cage, thought he was actually going to go over the top for a split second.

Thought the final match was a bit short, really hope they do come back nxt year though. Gotta say all the wrestlers were class acts.

Archived