wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

Might be a bit too late to ask now, but if there's anybody at the event who could see if they're selling Indypendence Day DVD and be willing to buy a copy and send it to me, I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance, event sounds fun as hell.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might be a bit too late to ask now, but if there's anybody at the event who could see if they're selling Indypendence Day DVD and be willing to buy a copy and send it to me, I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance, event sounds fun as hell.

I asked but the guy at the table said they didn't have it :(

Amazing show tonight one of my favorite live events! Great straight wrestling, Fun atmosphere and insane Death Match action.

Tonights Results:

1. MK Mikinnan def. Emil Sitoci & Jim Hunter

2. Big Van Walter & Dan Ryder def. Trent Seven & Dave Mastiff (post-match Mastiff clobbered Seven with a sweet lariat)

3. Adam Cole def. "Rockstar" Spud & Jonathan Gresham

*BREAK*

DJ Hyde promo, explains Danny Havoc won't be there, he's in charge of CZW business so Callihan has to face Yoshihito in Round 1 also

4. Best 2/3 Boards: Yoshihito Sasaki def. Sami Callihan incl. assistance from DJ Hyde to advance to Round 2 tomorrow.

5. Assorted Weapons: Devon Moore def. Clint Margera to advance to Round 2 tomorrow.

*BREAK*

6. Light-Tubes Match: Yuko Miyamoto def. Jimmy Havoc to advance to Round 2 tomorrow. Miyamoto moonsaulted into a ceiling beam also. It was nuts.

7. Panes of Glass: DJ Hyde def. Sami Callihan to advance to Round 2 tomorrow.

Set for tomorrow:

Bound to Violence Round 2 Matches. Not sure who's got who.

MK Mikinnan vs. Adam Cole

Also not entirely sure about the title match. I didn't hear it announced. What was said Sam?

4. Best 2/3 Boards

5. Assorted Weapons

6. Light-Tubes Match

7. Panes of Glass

Were those really the stips? I thought match 4 ended in a pin? And I never heard any stips announced live. They all just seemed to be 'throw a couple of random weapons out'.

I think after all the hype in this thread, I was expecting a proper deathmatch tournement and ended up pretty dissapointed. I get that they were only the opening round but on a show only featuring round 1 matches I expected more. Only the main event and the 'light-tubes (all 6 of them) match' to a degree I would class as a 'deathmatch'. The second glass pane spot was insane in the main event! They had a class brawl around the building, but then spent ages twatting around trying to set up a bit of cage that wasn't gonna be a great spot anyway.

Match of the night was easily the opener. Really hard hitting and had some wicked spots.

I asked but the guy at the table said they didn't have it :(

Bloody frigging typical!

Thanks for asking anyway mate.

If you're there tomorrow I can have a dig around and try and find a copy somewhere. They didn't officially announce them as such but you know.. we both watched it. That's what they were hah. Yeah 4 ended in a pin but the main gimmick of the match was the Panes.

Archived