wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought overall the whole 2 nights that i attended were excellent nights of Wrestling the best two matches for me were the Pains of Glass match with DJ Hyde and Sami and Adam Cole Vs MK they were standup matches definately like everyone said i was kinda disappointed with the Last match we were cheered with Richie (Who i think was slightly tipsy) then all of a sudden it ended, but overall well impressed both me and my mate said we will be back fingers crossed for the next event

Hopefully DJ keeps to his promise and CZW will be back

I was GUTTED Sami couldn't wrestle last night. He's easily one of my favourite current guys and always busts his arse. I had a chat with him at the merch table and he said he'd had aload of stitches put in his back after the night before and needed to rest up before the shows in Germany. He is wrestling Generico and Big Van Walter over there so fair play.

By the way, the wXw shows next weekend look stacked. Aside from all the guys we got over here, they've also got Masada from CZW, Ryuji Ito, Kankuro Hoshino and Jaki Numazawa from BJW and Dick Togo, El Generico and Chuck Taylor appearing throughout the weekend!

Apparently the reason why the final was so short was because Devon Moore was hurt during his match with DJ and they had to change their original plans and shorten the match.

I think the show had a couple of set backs with Havoc not getting into the country, Sammi's injury ruling him out of night 3 and Devon's injury limiting what he could do in the final, but I think FCP delt with the circumstances very well and put on an amazing weekend.

Personally I don't think there was a bad match on the whole weekend, but there were 5 stunning matches that were amoungst the most fun I've seen live:

Gresham vs MK,

Cole vs MK,

Sami vs Trent

Sami vs DJ

Devon vs DJ

FCP are a cracking little company and I hope that they can put this weekend on again next year.

But best part of the weekend was Sammi hitting DJ with the water mellon for the finish of his match with Devon. Awesome!

What happened to zandig owning CZW?

On August 8, 2009, John Zandig held a CZW Hall of Fame induction for Jon Dahmer, Hardcore Nick Gage, and Wifebeater; and recognition plaques for Mike Pancoast, Shawn and Sabine Kernaghan, WHACKS, and Maven Bentley. After announcing the Hall of Fame and special recognition plaques, Zandig announced that he was stepping down from CZW due to financial reasons and being too injured and tired to assume the duties that come with being the owner. Zandig announced that he had sold CZW, not for the price he wanted, but due to the economy it was enough to get him to sell. The new owner announced was CZW wrestler, DJ Hyde. On October 25, 2009, Nick Gage defeated Zandig in his retirement match.

Has there been any status on Danny Havoc or was he just not there?

I was speaking to DJ and Devon Moore outside after their match on Sunday, they said Danny Came over but got turned away at the airport because of some kind of work permit issue. I was gutted like, he was probably the main CZW guy I wanted to see.

I had my suspicions about a lad working behind the bar that I thought looked just like Danny. No one else agreed.

Archived