wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame FCP don't do DVD's themselves, when I went to Fight For Honour, I was able to pick up ID2008 however :) On that, I wish they would release FFH because it's well documented I missed the Davey Richards vs. Trent Seven match so I want to see that and also, the MK vs. Gresham vs. Ishikawa match was AMAZING and I'd love to see that again.

Bell time for nights 2/3 is 17:30 and that's why I'm going - going to be good, the guys from http://dropkickradio.com will be there too. Looking forward to meeting up with Richie Freebird again as well as FishAndChips

EZ

Last time it was playing on the projector in the downstairs area also during intervals. Hopefully that will be arranged again!

Also, head here (

) to see thoughts from MK Mikinnan, Jonathan Gresham, Clint Margera & Trent Seven in regards to the weekend coming up as well as the reveal of Seven's tag partner to face Dan Ryder & Big Van Walter!

Last time it was playing on the projector in the downstairs area also during intervals. Hopefully that will be arranged again!

Also, head here (

) to see thoughts from MK Mikinnan, Jonathan Gresham, Clint Margera & Trent Seven in regards to the weekend coming up as well as the reveal of Seven's tag partner to face Dan Ryder & Big Van Walter!

CZW mailing list said who his partner was, if you haven't seen it I wont spoil it for you but it is someone from the UK.

Sounds like a lot of people are only going Sat / Sun!

My original plan was to go to PCW on Friday as Cheetah is doing, and then travelling to Wolves from Preston on Saturday. Unfortunately though, my bank machine has been showing me shit numbers recently, and these 2 days alone will cost me a medium sized fortune.

Then there

Archived