TNA should get rid of The Hardyz

LWOLeN

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't there a poster on here called DearlyDevotedtoDavey? Or am I lying in a vain attempt at humour?

I reckon Dex would agree with my stance on the issue!

Anyways, my devotion to Davey is such that I am asking to pay a fellow employee to change their holiday to another day so that I can have a Monday off to see Davey fight in Stockport next Sunday.

This would also cost me double tickets, double trains, and a night at the fucking Renaissance Hotel in Manchester which is over a hundred per night, plus double beer and food money all night (to bring the woman).

• Paid Members

Has Rick Steiner completely retired now? Because aside from feuds with Beer Money and MCMG, and a massive, massive squash of Gen Me (don't know if they've had it yet, but I remember being a little irritated when they hit the Poetry In Motion on Matt and commentary didn't pick up on it), what I'd like to see most is a Hardy Boyz feud with the Steiners.

Has Rick Steiner completely retired now? Because aside from feuds with Beer Money and MCMG, and a massive, massive squash of Gen Me (don't know if they've had it yet, but I remember being a little irritated when they hit the Poetry In Motion on Matt and commentary didn't pick up on it), what I'd like to see most is a Hardy Boyz feud with the Steiners.

A decade earlier would have been better though!

• Paid Members
A decade earlier would have been better though!

Of course, but you take what you can get. Rick can still go, which is good.

Just noticed something: have the mods changed things so "Reply to Post" only quotes the very last reply?

• Paid Members

Rick is an estate agent these days. Rick Steiner was on $500,000 a year until after WCW closed down and now he earns big money doing his current gig. The Steiners might come across as mental, but they are smart blokes. They've supposedly invested their money wisely and turns up at autograph signings when ever he feels like it. A nice ending for him.

I'd buy a house from him:

photo_5.jpg

• Paid Members
Rick is an estate agent these days. Rick Steiner was on $500,000 a year until after WCW closed down and now he earns big money doing his current gig. The Steiners might come across as mental, but they are smart blokes. They've supposedly invested their money wisely and turns up at autograph signings when ever he feels like it. A nice ending for him.

I'd guy a house from him:

photo_5.jpg

Yeah, but he's been active as recently as a couple of years ago, when the Steiners and 3D had that great little feud, especially with Road Warrior Animal's appearance.

• Paid Members

That was four years ago, though. I dont think he's done much since. And he didn't look to mobile in that feud. I think he got wiped out at the start of the Steiners vs Dudleys match and never rejoined until the finish. And he wore tracksuit bottoms, which is the sign of a wrestler who considers himself done.

• Paid Members
That was four years ago, though. I dont think he's one much since. And he didn't look to mobile in that feud. I think he got wiped out at the start of the Steiners vs Dudleys match and never rejoined until the finish. And he wore tracksuit bottoms, which is the sign of a wrestler who considers himself done.

Was it really four years ago?! Fucking hell, the time flies.

I felt Jeff Hardy was only interesting when he couldn't ever quite win the big one. I loved watching him get so close (the Orton Rumble match for instance) to then only lose it at the last minute. I thought it was a great little run in terms of "would he ever win the big one", I just felt his short and infrequent runs were rather worthless.

Meh never saw the fascination in either. One of em is a stuntman who very rarely had a wow match outside of gimmicks in which he threw his body off ladders. The other was an out of shape, egotistical twonk who completely overrated himself and again never had that big wow match. Fire em both!

Meh never saw the fascination in either. One of em is a stuntman who very rarely had a wow match outside of gimmicks in which he threw his body off ladders. The other was an out of shape, egotistical twonk who completely overrated himself and again never had that big wow match. Fire em both!

Did you not even think they were good in 1999/2000?

Archived