Sanjay Bagga loses an eye?

Obviously not the best source, but a gent on my Facebook says he's got word that Sanjay Bagga was admitted to hospital recently after an accident and has had to have his eye removed.

Sounds pretty horrific. Anyone got any information about this? I've tried adding Sanjay on FB, after I think he deleted me, but he hasn't responded yet.

It is true that he had an accident, although I don't know all the details but it is pretty serious. I don't know about him losing the eye, but he does have partial sight loss, and the eye needs to be reattached to the socket or something along those lines. I'm not entirely sure to be honest as he's been very busy the last few days, but it's business as usual for him and LDN.

I blame Atlantis Cronos Goth.

Who is this? Were they actually at fault?

Reattaching his eyeball? Ouch.

Atlantis is Peter Thornley's representative on earth and bizarrely the reason I stumbled on this place. I was looking for info on the LDN/Kendo fiasco and stumbled on a thread of her using sock puppets to defend the honour of Kendo against everyone here giving him the PTW treatement. You can imagine how it went.

• Paid Members
any news on what happened here? Or any update on Sanjay's condition?

There must be a joke about 'ICU' there somewhere. But in all seriousness, I wish Sanjay the best and a speedy recovery; I'd hate to come close to losing an eye.

Archived