TNA Destination X Discussion Thread *NO unaired spoilers!*

David

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't there a tournament between the wrestlers that won the triple threat matches?

Yep. Four 3-way matches on IMPACT (2 of which are with former X Division wrestlers and 2 with newcomers). The winners of those 4 matches square off at the PPV with the winner getting a TNA contract.

Isn't there a tournament between the wrestlers that won the triple threat matches?

Yep. Four 3-way matches on IMPACT (2 of which are with former X Division wrestlers and 2 with newcomers). The winners of those 4 matches square off at the PPV with the winner getting a TNA contract.

So that would make a 7 match PPV, I wonder if they'll add a random multi-man match.

So that would make a 7 match PPV, I wonder if they'll add a random multi-man match.

Actually, I'm not 100% sure about this since I can't recall if they said it on TV but I believe those 4 winners will be wrestling in a 4-way match at the PPV so that makes it a 5 match show so far. The commercials have also been saying that there's going to be an Ultimate X match at the PPV but they've yet to say who'll be in that one - it may be those 4 guys for all I know. I don't know. We'll see.

Does anyone know if Sabin will be back in time for the PPV.Would be a real pity if the Guns weren't on an X Division only PPV with all the stuff they've done in the division. IIRC Sabin was in the first Ultimate X and they were both involved in the awesome PCS stuff.

Does anyone know if Sabin will be back in time for the PPV.Would be a real pity if the Guns weren't on an X Division only PPV with all the stuff they've done in the division. IIRC Sabin was in the first Ultimate X and they were both involved in the awesome PCS stuff.

Shelley said before Slammiversary that Sabin wouldn't be back until 2012 :( bummer.

Shelley said before Slammiversary that Sabin wouldn't be back until 2012 :( bummer.

Oh i totally missed that :( hopefully Shelley still makes it on.

I'm not really sure if it's a spoiler, nothing big really and has nothing to do with an un-aired in the UK Impact.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

It's been announced that Taz won't be at this PPV, and Jeremy Borash will be doing colour commentary instead. Couldn't they just bring (heel circa 2009) Don West to come back to the desk for the night?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

A Ultimate X match between Shannon moore, Robbie E, Amazing Red and Alex Shelley. DOug Williams has Issued an Open Challenge. I cant help thinking whats happening to generation me

Hopefully they get booked in a shoot-fight with Scotty Steiner and Bully Ray.

Do the bigger stars (Angle, Sting etc...) get paid per appearence. If so then i reckon they'll find their way onto the card somehow.

I seem to remember that some of the bigger stars (Foley,Sting and Flair etc.) have a contract based on a fixed number of appearances which is why they long absenses and they tend not to do all house shows. Then any extra appearance costs TNA per appearance which i believe his how most WWE wrestlers also work.

So don't expect any surprise appearances as they probably have a fixed amount of PPV's each year

Archived