UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any sign of Bolton? Dont seem to have played any games so far and its my only outstanding fixture

He posted in here the other day and by the looks of him he seems to have logged in earlier so he might see a pm if you haven't sent one already.

• Paid Members
Werder Bremen 4 v Fiorentina 1

You know you've played well when the other guy calss you a twat and goes offline :]

hahaha :laugh: i went 1 up and basically gave you the first goal, lapse in concentration. You definately wernt the better side though, you just took your chances. The kicky ups in the corner by the goalkeeper at the end were a bit uncalled for however.

Next time we play i will destroy you.

• Paid Members

I need Bolton too.

Also, TUFCfan: I'm going away (to Norwich~) on Monday for my girlfriend's graduation, and will be without internet or PS3 until the Sunday evening. Sorry.

I need Bolton too.

Also, TUFCfan: I'm going away (to Norwich~) on Monday for my girlfriend's graduation, and will be without internet or PS3 until the Sunday evening. Sorry.

No worries. If you want to play any of next week's games before then you can (I believe you've got Bilbao and Blackburn) or it can wait until afterwards.

• Paid Members

Athletic Bilbao 1 - 2 Genoa

Muniain 34', Veloso 53' Palacio 90'

A tight game, with Genoa having more chances early on. Muniain scored against the run of play, which gave Bilbao heart. They missed a fair few chances, and Veloso equalised. Heartbreak in the 90th minute as a rebound fell to Palacio and he managed to slot it in under the keeper.

Udinese 6-1 Spartak Moscow

Di Natale 9,13,25,44,72 (5) Welliton 75

Sanchez 86

Udinese made it 3 wins from 3 played with a fabulous performance at home to Spartak. Di Natale got the ball rolling in the 9th minute when he raced through and fired in a low crisp drive and quickly added a second when he turned his marker inside out and smashed a rising strike in to the corner of the net from 12 yards. He then completed his hat trick after 25 minutes, when Alexis Sanchez raced through and saw his shot saved by the Spartak keeper, Di Natale on hand to sweep home the ball for his 3rd and put the Italians 3 up. Di Natale then added his fourth, the goal of the game, when a lovely intricate passing move between Asamoah, Inler and Sanchez fed in Di Natale on the angle of the corner of the box, he took one touch into his stride and then opened up his body and bent a curling strike in to the far opposite corner and round the stranded keeper. The half time report read grim for Spartak who had failed to have a single effort on goal or off it for that matter in the opening 45. Spartak had an effort or two in the opening 20 minutes of the second half but nothing substantial, Udinese content to keep ball and maintain their lead. Eventually they added a fifth, Sanchez using his electrifying pace to skin his man and get to the by line before he flicked a cross into the area, it was chested down and volleyed into the bottom corner in one motion by that man again, yes Di Natale who cashed in with his 5th of the game and 7th in 3 games. Spartak then pulled back a scant consolation, when they squared a ball across the six yard box and Welliton tapped into an empty net to give their supporters something to cheer about at last. Alexis Sanchez had the final say in the game, racing through with Di Natale who shot for his double hat trick, the ball was palmed out by the keepr and Sanchez duly obliged by smashing back into the empty net. A wonderful start to the season for the Italians, and maybe the managers pre-season prediction of a season of misery and struggle has inspired the players to prove otherwise.

Athletic Bilbao 1 - 2 Genoa

Muniain 34', Veloso 53' Palacio 90'

A tight game, with Genoa having more chances early on. Muniain scored against the run of play, which gave Bilbao heart. They missed a fair few chances, and Veloso equalised. Heartbreak in the 90th minute as a rebound fell to Palacio and he managed to slot it in under the keeper.

Could not believe it! 1st half was Genoa's 2nd half was Bilbao's, better team in each half didnt score when on top and that mattered, definatley didnt deserve to lose especially when you consider that Llorente was hacked down when about to stroke the ball into an open net, decision, free kick and a YELLOW card, scandalous!

Well played though

Archived