UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Not the greatest start to the new season with two now gone with Denzel/Gatso needing a replacement. Saw RobJ87 online earlier but he said he wasn't back on permanently until the 21st. Asked if he wanted to take over Sporting when he gets back but had no response so don't know if he wanted to or not. Ill try and find someone else anyway in case he didn't want to take them over.

Is Wrasslin about? Seems to be falling behind.

It's more complicated with two divisions, plus gives up more leeway in terms of unplayed fixtures, etc. We could give it a try if we went back to a single league again at some point.

I'm about tonight from 8pm ish if anybody wants to play CSKA.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a reminder that if you score a good goal remember to try and save the replay if you can as I'll try to do a goal of the season near/at the end. Don't worry about overwriting your league goal replays if you run out of space as I'll download them as backups anyway.

Fulham 1-0 Blackburn

Murphy 42

In quite a drab affair in the rain Fulham maintained there impressive start with a grounded out 1-0 win

Blackburn had the better of the play in the early going but didn't threaten Schwarzers goal much at all and after 20 minutes or so Fulham found there feet and started to get on top and got the breakthrough 3 mins before HT as Zamora got in down the middle pass it off to Murphy who blasted past the on rushing Robinson into the Empty net.

Nothing really of note happened in the 2nd half, a few chances from Zamora and Johnson went begging and both teams had Free Kicks right on the edge of the penalty area but neither amounted to much.

Fulham then just maintained possesion and did enough to see of any Blackburn advances and sealed there 3rd win of the campaign.

• Paid Members

Genoa 1 - 1 Fiorentina

Veloso 40' Gilardino 86' (Red card for Comotto)

Genoa were unlucky to only end up with a draw. All over Fiorentina for most of the match, a combination of poor finishing and heroic goalkeeping kept it in low score, before a lapse in concentration allowed Gilardino to slip in and score an equaliser.

I'm fuming.

Fiorentina 1 - 1 Athletico Madrid

Vargas (you'll have to get in touch with Madrid to see who scored their goal)

Cracking little game, Madrid took an early lead after a tearing apart a leaky Fiorentina defence (that improved considerably as the game went on). It was one way traffic until Vargas unleashed a twenty yard screamer early in round 2. Madrid were probably the better side, but Fiorentina did well to earn a point.

Very one sided encounter, dont want to sound like a sore loser (or drawer!) but very laggy connection put Bilbao off their game and a cracking performance from the Fiorentina Keeper (Frey?) kept the score to 1-0 and an screamer from Vargas out of nowhere brought it all square

FYI the goal was a Header from Llorente

Well played but very frustrating!

Very one sided encounter, dont want to sound like a sore loser (or drawer!) but very laggy connection put Bilbao off their game and a cracking performance from the Fiorentina Keeper (Frey?) kept the score to 1-0 and an screamer from Vargas out of nowhere brought it all square

FYI the goal was a Header from Llorente

Well played but very frustrating!

I am online now bud

Bilbao 1-1 Palermo

Llorente

Miccoli

Bilbao are going to throw this league away, 4 points dropped in 2 games where they were the better side, had numberous opportunities to put the game out of sight at 1-0 and failed again, another glaring open goal miss, the Bilbao fans must scratch their heads as to how they keep dropping these points from winning positions!

Good fight shown by Palermo to keep going when the second half was all Bilbao but a hard earned point non the less,

Main highlights were the backpost header from Llorente to put Bilbao ahead and then the open goal miss from Llorente himself after David Lopez's free kick smashed the bar,

Palermo could even have won this though as straight from the kick off almost from the equaliser they ended up 1 on 1 and failed to make it count

• Paid Members

i seriously had no lag on my end during the game. Surely it would appear on both ends?

2 points from 2 games, ive pretty much equalled last seasons points tally in 2 games, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I was on for a few hours last night and TezzRexx was on so I messgaed him but he either didn't see it or just ignored me and didn't reply but stayed online. I was online for 2 hours after that but got nothing.

I will probably be on later on tonight so I'll try again

Sorry mate, I must have missed your message. A lot of the times as well it might my missus or my son watching stuff on Youtube or my son has turned it on by accident!

I'm on for a bit now if anyone wants to play, and I might be back on about 11ish.

• Paid Members
i seriously had no lag on my end during the game. Surely it would appear on both ends?

2 points from 2 games, ive pretty much equalled last seasons points tally in 2 games, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Well given that I turned my laptop off, and it would've been the only other thing taking up bandwidth here, and I've had no problems with anyone else...

I mean, it could be a problem our end, but I'm not convinced.

Archived