Ringbelles: Now selling awesome t-shirts

freaky

Designs-2-818x1024.png

As part of trying to promote and support women's wrestling, we've designed a few t-shirts which are specifically designed to not look like wrestling t-shirts (as you all know that leads to a world of questions that you

Something about this T-Shirt strikes me a bit odd.

If I saw the average chubsy Joshi fan wearing that as he waddled down the street, he'd look a bit of a tit. I mean, the "NO LIMITS" bit is just a bit patronising and strikes a tad sycophantic.

No woman will look at that and go "Get the fuck in, he looks great and I feel so empowered, I didn't know I could do anything I wanted."

Just my two-cents, mind. I'm sure your site has the best intentions.

I don't see how the idea of selling merchandise is exclusive to any particular site. Similarly, that site just sells merch while ours is a news site which has the shop as a sideline. Barring a similar name, I don't see where the argument is.

Besides, that site's never complained to us, soI don't understand why you're so keen to kick up a fuss, unless you're just starting an argument for the sake of it, like you're wont to do.

• Moderators

That "Know your limits" one is a bit patronising to be fair. I don't think I'd be very empowered by some T-Shirt sellers if it sounded like they were doing the clothing version of tousling my hair.

Archived