(Very) Early WrestleMania 28 plans

Doog

Doesn't sound too bad but things will change in months to come, see what happens come January time, I do feel that ,even though Undertaker vs HHH at SummerSlam would be great and a big draw, in my opinion, it shouldn't happen, 'Taker looked really badly hurt after his Mania 27 match and if WWE was smart enough, they'd keep him off untill next years WrestleMania, they should keep 'Taker for 'Mania only now really, I heard Paul Bearer has signed a legands contract so possible he could come back? and jericho vs 'Taker would be good :) and if Rock vs Cena were to be a title match...Rock has to win please lol

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres some good matches there, but it would totally be wicked if they splashed the cash and sorted Punk Austin. I love jericho, but I'd rather see him vs. The Miz and Taker against someone else, as has already been said, Jericho isn't the most credible to end a streak....Orton maybe?

I don't know if it's been mentioned but a 'Last Man Standing' match between HHH and Undertaker at Summerslam would make perfect sense as the close of 'Mania had HHH standing as 'Taker was wheeled out the arena. Despite that, 'Taker won and HHH will not like the fact. Thus it would show that HHH can beat 'Taker, 'injure' him, put him out and then have 'Taker return looking for revenge at 'Mania.

• Paid Members
No it wouldn't. Just like Shawn Michaels' rematch wouldn't have worked if it was at Summerslam. Why can't you lot understand this simple concept?

Correct. A rematch at SummerSlam would be stupid because everybody would know that Hunter would win, creating the need for a rubber match.

Plus at this stage, they need to save matches that big for 'Mania, because as seen this year, they don't have matches with that "BIG WrestleMania match" feel to them.

Archived