Twitter Rows

L_E_T_H_A_L

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hmmm......

Owen: @piersmorgan and I've also already said that I didn't get 2 medals for smashing 2 past Arsenal in the last 10 mins to win the FA Cup.

Owen: @piersmorgan In other words, sometimes you get more than you deserve and sometimes you deserve more than what you get.

Piers: @themichaelowen You scored against our reserves, well done.

I know no-one "wins" childish spats like this, but Morgan must clearly lose for this remark on the team that lost the 2001 FA Cup final. Marking himself quite clearly as either a plastic fan or a tosser.

Piers Morgan is the definition of a bottom-feeder, making a living off other people's successes and failures. The worst of the worst.

Plus, I'd like to smash his smarmy little face. That is all.

Jeremy Clarkson when did you start posting here didn't know you was a fan of pro wrestling

• Paid Members

Ferdinand and Oliver Holt from the Mirror are getting shirty on twitter as we speak:

OllieHoltMirror: Column on @rioferdy5, Mixed Zone and secret Twitter messages on Mirror website soon

OllieHoltMirror: Here's @rioferdy5 opening gambit sent by DM "You fat prick, u got something to say about me missing a drugs test say it when u see me." Hard to argue with the first part, I know. Think it's going up on Mirror site soon.

OllieHoltMirror: One other thing about @rioferdy5 and his obsession with fat people. Doesn't the guy own an Italian restaurant? What do they serve? Salad? Good job @rioferdy5 isn't the maitre d' at Rosso. "Good evening, you fat prick" might not go down too well with the customers.

Rioferdy5: @henrywinter shaun Custis @DiscoMirror etc and you wonder why a lot of players don't trust or speak in depth to journalists....

Rioferdy5: Are DM's private?! A player + a journo falling out is nothing new but stooping this low speaks volumes of the person your dealing with!

OllieHoltMirror: Got to love @rioferdy5 whingeing and whining about this DM business. And @henrywinter too, for that matter. Not like it was any big secret.

OllieHoltMirror: And by the way @rioferdy5 if you're interested, @henrywinter was appalled by your DM as the rest of us were laughing about it. Retweet that

Ollie Holt is like the Grant Mitchell of Football press, hes a really good journalist but he does come across as very unprofessional and draconian at times. Hes actually one of the more intelligent of the tabloid bunch but he does create this reputation of being an outspoken cunt at times.

A couple of years ago after Arsenal lost to a team you would have expected them to have beaten (can't remember which team it was now), Piers Morgan used his old column in the Daily Mail to call for Arsene Wenger to go. A week later, he retracted his statement and declared that Wenger should stay. All in all, I'm not so sure I can give Morgan much credibility. He does have a point about some of the Man United players though, they deserve stick.

Archived