Kinda cool stuff you have done.

RancidPunx

Won a Gamesmaster Golden Joystick

I think that's better than anything I've read here so far that is one thing I've always wanted to do that and win a Crystal from the Crystal Maze of course (Closest I came to that is my friends mum was on it and he brought it to school and passed it around)

Season 3 Episode 2 I believe, however the video I found it was tacked onto the end of season one, and just so no one calls shenanigans, here's a piccy of me winning in (with me in my then London Olympians shirt)

5822521750_0e173e5708.jpg

Oh which reminds me, represented the South of England vs North of England in a 'youth' American Football Match, we won 6-0...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As far as non-manwhore type things ; Boxed for England juniors, representing them in various international amateur tournaments and a couple of times for the Seniors.

In doing so, I sparred with quite a few lads down the years who have went on to become fairly well known in the boxing trade. I also done two different money raisers for charity where me and the rest of the lads on my club ABC team got to spar with a professional, I was 12 and 13 in each of them as were most of the other lads on the squad. The first charity fundraiser was to spar with Billy Hardy who was just a local guy who was a former two-weight British champion and European and Commonwealth champion at feather weight also. The second charity fundraiser, I got to spar Naseem Hamed. Of course, it was a bit of fun on both occasions and we were all just young fighters at the time, so none of it was serious sparring, of course, but it was great fun, the charities both got the money they needed and I got photos and videos of both events. Naz was WBO and IBF featherweight world champion at the time, and he had his belts with him, which was an incredibly exciting moment for a young fighter like me and the rest of the lads who were there.

Most of mine are football related so not that interesting to most people but anyway...

Got offered a trial at Manchester City by the guy that 'discovered' Ryan Giggs.

Played against youth teams of or affiliated teams with Oxford, Sheffield Wednesday, Bournemouth, Southampton, Portsmouth, Manchester United and Arsenal.

Played with and against Sean Cooper (Bournemouth) and Lewis Buxton (Portsmouth, Stoke, Sheffield Wednesday).

Played and won a tournament at The Dell before a sold-out Premiership game, also got to do a lap of honour.

Got told by Matt Le Tissier that i won my team the game with "the amazing save i made in the last minute".

Scored a perfect hat-trick (right, left, head) and scored from my own half.

I am in the Lostprophets - Burn, Burn video, although blink and you'll miss it.

I was in some Trouble TV (anyone remember that channel?) adverts. Just in a crowd, but the 'crowd' was about 30 people.

When i was kid, me and my family twice stayed on the most expensive estate in Bermuda. We stayed in a house (there were 2 other big houses) and we had our own tennis court, swimming pool and jacuzzi and 2 beaches. All free because my Dads boss owned it. The boss being Robert Stigwood.

Travelled to America and Canada on my own.

Jumped off a 35ft rock into the sea in Ibiza.

Been to music festivals in 5 different countries (soon to be 6).

Walked to the top of Half Dome in Yosemite National Park.

Stevie, haven't you also forgotten that you'd said you'd never frequent the UKFF again?

;)

What game did you blitz to get the trophy?

I read from time to time, and once in a while something catches my attention.

And it was Striker on the SNES vs Sean McGuire when he was on Eastenders...

Archived