Kinda cool stuff you have done.

RancidPunx

• Awards Moderator

Does being fed cat food by Reg Holdsworth from Corrie count as cool? If it does, then that's the gist of the story. Not my proudest moment.

If it doesn't, then I've got nothing to contribute to this thread.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I remember walking by and seeing you on the Z-man's page a few times ;) .

Me and my circle of friends who was into wrestling (both of them!) usually turned monitor to one side, because we always thought if anyone spotted us reading on the latest updates of Tom Zenk, the pictures on the site alone would think we were on the funny side. The ILC was the place to get all the latest information regarding the Z-Man.

I'm not surprised at all reading you story mate. Never thought I'd read the words "Lakeside social club" on this forum.

• Paid Members
I remember walking by and seeing you on the Z-man's page a few times ;) .

Me and my circle of friends who was into wrestling (both of them!) usually turned monitor to one side, because we always thought if anyone spotted us reading on the latest updates of Tom Zenk, the pictures on the site alone would think we were on the funny side. The ILC was the place to get all the latest information regarding the Z-Man.

I'm not surprised at all reading you story mate. Never thought I'd read the words "Lakeside social club" on this forum.

I always forget the other lad's name, there's you, Danny and .... ? I very rarely see him around either, come to think of it.

Me and my mate Mick done the same thing with the screens.

Well you knew I was a sick, sexual deviant anyway mate :rolleyes: , so I bet you never batted an eyelid.

Why did your brother watch you getting sucked off?

This needs answering, and your mate too.

The only thing ive done that I would consider cool and most people dont get to do was playing a football game in a proper match, paying crowd, name in programme etc, other than that id guess most people have done the other stuff.

Right....this kind of thing has happened at hundreds of stripper events in that kind of scenario. From the best looking strippers, right down to the novelty ones like mordibly obese ones....they almost always drag some fucker on the stage at some point. If it didn't happen at one that you attended, then it doesn't mean it didn't happen on the night i talked about and countless other nights up and down the country. I mean, it's so well-known and common that it's more or less a cliche now.

Why did my brother watch and my mate too? For fuck's sake, this is why I wasn't gonna bother posting it, I knew someone would take the whole thing out of context.

It was just a fucking laugh, that's all. It was hardly a case of me letting my brother and mate watch me fucking some tart, so they could jack off to it. It was a stag night type of atmosphere. It doesn't really need explaining. These things happen at such events.

There's a fair chance that the number of people who've nailed two strippers in this thread is zero. And if it is true, his brother and mates watched him have sex with someone in some sort of mega seedy celebration. Lets not cheer so early, eh?

Sorry, but creating wild scenarios in my imagination and posting them on an internet fan forum is not in my interest. It's true, and I really don't give a shit if you or anyone else doesn't believe me.

Nearly everyone else in the thread took it for what it was - a laugh, without feeling the need to get on their moral high horse. It's a bit of fun, and people can think what they want, but I'm not having you or anyone else try and make out as though I'm some kind of sicko etc.

You aint no sicko in my book. Ignore the doubters & the PC brigade, Just rejoice in the fact that you are Deuce Bigelow & your happy in the skin you are in!

• Paid Members

I've been looking into joining a second band recently, and I found an advert from a band who I thought were pretty good. So, on Wednesday night, I answered it; sold myself like a Thai bride, answered all their questions as best as I could and even sent the requested "photo of yourself". Ten minutes later I get a response saying a bit about their band, but not before asking to resend the pic. I done so. A whole day passes and nothing. Now, I thought one of two things, they've either not had time to read/reply, or they're going for beauty first. I'll be the first to admit, I'm nowt to look twice at and fine with it, but felt a bit irked as to if that would be the reason why I was overlooked. Even wondered if I'd see another e-mail before some pretty boy who applies after me. Heck, I even considered applying again under an alias...

...so I did. After a few cans of courage last night, I applied under this alias, answering none of their questions, misspelling what little I did write and neglecting to send a photo - equivalent to a really shit job application. Same result as before, I get a response ten minutes later asking for the photo. I oblige, but I send them a photo of Talldark Strangerman. The next morning, I get a reply inviting me to jam with the singer at their house. Meanwhile, my legit application hasn't seen a sniff. So, through the singer choosing aesthetics over skill, the sneakiness of myself and general wrongness of the whole affair, it begs one question in regards to how I go with this:

Do I put the Talldark Strangerman mask on before or after I get to their road?

Why did your brother watch you getting sucked off?

This needs answering, and your mate too.

The only thing ive done that I would consider cool and most people dont get to do was playing a football game in a proper match, paying crowd, name in programme etc, other than that id guess most people have done the other stuff.

No disrespect, but how many people have played footy in front of a paying crowd & how many 14 year olds have nailed 2No. Strippers in front of a paying crowd? We have a clear winner here! Everyone else is competing for second place.

I didnt know it was a competition. :(

It is"nt, which is just as well because Deuce Bigelow has already won!

There's precious little I can think of that really bares boasting about, but there's a few things I'm fairly proud of..

Moved to the US with no address sorted out, pretty much just got off the plane and sorted things out as I went. Didn't have an enormous amount of confidence before that but that whole experience of making such a big trip alone at 20 made me realise that I can deal with most things if I need to.

At a time when the music scene round here was pretty none existent, started putting on gigs because nobody else was and we wanted to see decent bands in town. Ended up putting on well over a hundred shows with a few friends. Nobody HUGE as such, but a few names if you know your punk/ska/rockabilly/hardcore: The Toasters, King Prawn, F-Minus, The Horrorpops, The Fleshies, Chris Murray, The Peacocks, November Coming Fire and many more. Fairly proud that people still talk about the shows we put on even now it's a few years later.

Got the prize in this years bowling season for the high game in the league. Not a great deal of prize money at stake, but I'm fairly proud of that in a league which features county instructors and a couple of England bowlers.

Bought myself a first edition of a Raymond Chandler novel. Not particularly impressive I suppose but it means the world to me.

And finally, and there are no words for the pleasure I took in this, i called my fat, useless boss a cunt and walked out, leaving him right in the shit, after years of being treated like a mug. I still chuckle every time I think of it.

Right, i'm all for things getting a little dirty.

Did ya ever see the Top Gear vietnam special?

Do ya see the the beach that they boys are messed around on here ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMLg2XHxX3M...etailpage#t=30s

I fucked an American bird on that beach about 10 days before the Top Gear special aired. Made her squirt too.

Was in Vietnam just before xmas in 2008 and was back home when it aired. Was around at a mates house and there were loads of people there that happened to be watching it. It was surreal seeing that beach again so soon.

Been pictured in a German tabloid doing the James Bond 'finger guns' pose, and interviewed for a German radio station on the same occasion.

Gave advice to a reformed Manc gangster and his wayward son on the Jeremy Kyle show.

Finished runner-up in a competition called 'Face of the Milennium' in my local newspaper (to be fair, they run the competition every year as 'Face of 2010', 'Face of 2011' etc. But I like to pretend that the one I was in was for the best face of the previous thousand years).

Got a photo with Bob out of Emmerdale strangling me like Homer Simpson.

• Paid Members
Been pictured in a German tabloid doing the James Bond 'finger guns' pose, and interviewed for a German radio station on the same occasion.

Gave advice to a reformed Manc gangster and his wayward son on the Jeremy Kyle show.

Finished runner-up in a competition called 'Face of the Milennium' in my local newspaper (to be fair, they run the competition every year as 'Face of 2010', 'Face of 2011' etc. But I like to pretend that the one I was in was for the best face of the previous thousand years).

Got a photo with Bob out of Emmerdale strangling me like Homer Simpson.

Graham?

Loved reading this topic, thought I'd post a few of mine.

Got kicked in the head by Steve Corino. Possibly my fave thing ever.

Hung out drinking and partying with Jerry Lynn

Hung out in a small bar in Osaka with Goldie

Age 7 got on the pitch at Stamford Bridge and grabbed a handful of leg hair off Kerry Dixon. I didn't keep it sadly.

DJ'd to 5000 crazy metallers in Austria, more than once, and Pole danced in front of them....

Spent 2 years gradually changing the 'attitude' and listening habits of those metallers from 'straight metal kits' to 'we'll listen to anything good'

DJ'd the Download Festival in the Nokia tent.

Worked on 4 versions of one of my favourite games ever.

Spent most of a 7 day Las Vegas 'working' holiday in Strip clubs, first because the guy we were meeting wanted to meet there, second because I enjoyed the first trip so much, oh I was 19 at the time so technically I broke the law :)

Came out of Vegas $1 up.

Caused a car crash because me (and two friends) had long hair.

Been to 4 continents: Africa, Asia, America, Europe. I want to complete the set as soon as possible.

Lived on a Farm for a year. The farm was great, the house was crap.

Seen Doug Williams 3 times in a month. Wait that doesn't sound cool! Well, what if I tell you one was in London, one was in Tokyo and then a couple of weeks later on a WWE show in Manchester (vs Carlito) was in 2006. Now that's cool

Got my first ref bump from Nikita/Katie Lea

Had a 'fist bump' from Rob Flynn.

Called "Puddle of Mudd" 'Bucket of shit' to their faces. I get pissed off when 'rock stars' treat their fans badly....

On that, I've 'blanked' everyone in Bowling for Soup, more than once. Apart from the Fat one as he's pretty cool actually.

I mastered the first One Minute silence (then near death experience) CD from Dat Tape and had a thanks in their first album notes.

Ran my first official 5k last month. It was a big achievement for me and I was pleased I did it.

Helen Chamberlain made me walk into a post at work.

Cindy Crawford made me fall down the steps on my first day at work. No one saw.

Won a Gamesmaster Golden Joystick

Now being old I'm sure I'll remember more later.... But that's enough to start off.

Won a Gamesmaster Golden Joystick

I think that's better than anything I've read here so far that is one thing I've always wanted to do that and win a Crystal from the Crystal Maze of course (Closest I came to that is my friends mum was on it and he brought it to school and passed it around)

I forgot one earlier. At a work conference last year I nobbed a girl in a lift in a hotel, then back in my room, while a 20 year old fat gay colleague was asleep (or desperately trying to look asleep) on the next bed.

And I once shat myself on an escalator. If you're thinking about necking a couple pints of Biddendens/Skullsplitter snakebite, then wolfing down a bucket of chicken, make ure you're not gonna be in the middle of a busy shopping centre a few hours later.

Archived