Kinda cool stuff you have done.

RancidPunx

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been to jail in thailand, only for a few hours.

Tell us more on that one!

I've been very lucky to have done some fun stuff, mostly from travelling. Thailand was a great trip in itself... hill tribe hiking, elephant riding, white water rafting on a home made log raft etc

Also wrestling wise, refereeing at Crystal Palace was (Revival) was also ace.

Theres more than that, but at work so little rushed. However tell us about the prison antics. That sounds hairy!

Its really pretty stupid.

Do you know the old trick where you rent a jet ski, you bring it back and they say you damaged it?

Well me and a mate did damage them, we rented jet ski's and were out at sea and stopped beside each other and collided and the front plastic bit of mine broke off and his was dented.

We took them back and i knew we were going to get shafted but i didnt want to buckle. We had damaged them no question but the point we were arguing was the cost of the damage.

Fast forward to about 6 hours of them saying we owed this much, we saying we will pay you a quarter of that.

Eventually we went to a police station and spent about 3 hours there further trashing it out. We were in the cells for about 2 hours while we maintained we weren't paying.

Eventually we payed the full sum. :(

Sickened.

I've not heard of that trick, but that's a nasty one. When I went there were all kinds of money grabbing shenanigans going on.

The most ridiculous was the pigeon-con. Myself and another traveller I met were walking along one of the main bangkok roads. As we were walking along, this guy comes up to us to try and sell us seed to feed the pigeons with. Knowing the best thing to do was to ignore them and walk on.. i did. Unfortunately the other traveller didn't. She stood there saying "I don't want to feed the pigeons" and had her hands out in a slightly expressive manner. Anyway... the minute her hands were vaguely out, the guy began to free pour the bags of bird seed into her hands.

This girl was TERRIFIED of pigeons, and immediately dropped whatever birdseed the Thai sales man had dumped in her hand when said pigeons decended upon her. After the birds had gone, I whispered in her ear "just walk".

Suffice to say what I predicted happened. The sales man declared that we owed him money for each bag of birdseed he forcibly gave her. The funny thing is that some Thai people have this belief that all Westerners are not just rich... BUT SUPER RICH. For his three bags of birdseed, he wanted the equivalent of about

• Paid Members

Fired many many weapons in my time (AKs the lot)

Was invited up on stage with Harry Hill to cure me of my 'irrational fear of cats' (Man Alive Tour, Wolverhampton)

Met Bobby Robson, and then near enough a year to the day met him again and he REMEMBERED my name

Broke the story that Carl Cort was signing for Wolves to the press whilst delivering them there sanwiches

Whilst at work work I was in deep conversation with Robert Plant about music (namely early blues acts) and when my boss had a go at me Plant told him to shut up as we were having a conversation that didn't include him, he bought me a pint too!

Have played on Roy Wood's Les Paul that used to be owned by Jimmy Page

Had a 30 minute guitar lesson of Gary Moore

Got a blowjob in my office off an ex

Refereed a Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka tag bout

Saw Michael Barrymore up town and got a photgraph with him

Out wrestled a bouncer who tried to restrain me (freestyle wrestling is amazing)

Confused a waitress by asking her if I could take a menu home to frame it. not exactly cool but the confusion on her face as she went to ask the managers permission was funny

Having Kurt Angle at the bucket o blood this past weekend to promote his return to the Olympics (cheap plug)

• Paid Members

I've done loads of silly shit in my time, but there's one that I always still get a laugh out of and it has became somewhat of a folk story in my area and amongst my friends, associates, friends of friends etc....

My brother is a semi-pro footballer, and at the end of the '00/'01 season, the club he played for held an end of season party, which was to have live horse racing on the big screen for betting and of course, strippers, two of them. I was 14 at the time. I went with my brother, a friend my age also came, but it was mainly guys over 21 and a fair few club members, coaches, sponsors etc, I knew loads of the lads who were there, but a few were there who I didn't know. From what I remember, there was about 150-200 there.

Just for reference and anyone on here from Sunderland, the venue was the Lakeside social club in Farringdon/Gilley Law, so the Sunderland people on here can put a location to the story.

Anyway, the music starts, booze was flowing, everyone had a few bets on the horses and we eagerly awaited the first stripper. She came on, she was alrite but nothing too special, the second one who came on later was very very nice though. They done a solo act each, then at the end of the night they done one together, the usual drill for this kind of event. When they done their co-act, they attempted the classic audience participation thing....none of the lads they approached would get up, the loudest and most obnoxious pricks of the night suddenly turned into shy mutes. The strippers were about to bin the whole idea and the atmosphere seemed to go flat....so I got up and as the two strippers started undressing me, the place went nuts as the lads knew a legendary moment was about to be played out. I stood inbetween the two girls as they took my clothes off and started giving me a wank, they then put a condom on me and both of them shared the task of giving me a blow job. At this point, I was laughing my tits off, and so where the lads in attendance, especially my brother and his mates along with everyone I knew, my best mate who was there was even on his mobile phone giving our other mate live commentary.

It was time for me to fuck the bitches.

The strippers asked in my ear "come on, big lad let's go for it, give 'em a show!" So I grabbed the more attractive of the two, bent her over and mounted her. The lads in attendance, at this time were in hysterics and they even started cheering my name! I struggled to fit my cock in at first, but succeeded after a couple attempts and then fuckd her like a good showman would! That was enough for me, so I got to my feet and called it a day and the girls raised my arms as if I had been victorious in a fight or something, and I recieved a standing ovation.

This is all 100% true. Even though I'm describing the scene as though I'm writing a mills and boon novel, everything is true.

I have never lived it down. I don't mind though, it was a good laugh and for a 14 year old, I temporarily lived the dream. The next day at school was fucking great as you can imagine.

I earned the nickname "Deuce Bigelow" from my brother's mates that they still call me now whenever I see them. The only downside, was when the blokes that were there who knew my dad told him, he laughed his head off and took the piss out of me and still does every now and then.

I gained a fair bit of notoriety from it, not just for the act itself, but stories of my cock size went around etc. It was a fucking good laugh and I'd it all again.

Note ; I'm glad that this was a little while before Camera/Video phones had came out.

I haven't done much tbh:

* Played at the Boleyn Ground (a big deal for a West Ham fan)

* Been to Yosemite National Park (I wish I was back there now)

* Went to the UFC on a press pass

Other shit I've forgotten I guess.

I've done loads of silly shit in my time, but there's one that I always still get a laugh out of and it has became somewhat of a folk story in my area and amongst my friends, associates, friends of friends etc....

My brother is a semi-pro footballer, and at the end of the '00/'01 season, the club he played for held an end of season party, which was to have live horse racing on the big screen for betting and of course, strippers, two of them. I was 14 at the time. I went with my brother, a friend my age also came, but it was mainly guys over 21 and a fair few club members, coaches, sponsors etc, I knew loads of the lads who were there, but a few were there who I didn't know. From what I remember, there was about 150-200 there.

Just for reference and anyone on here from Sunderland, the venue was the Lakeside social club in Farringdon/Gilley Law, so the Sunderland people on here can put a location to the story.

Anyway, the music starts, booze was flowing, everyone had a few bets on the horses and we eagerly awaited the first stripper. She came on, she was alrite but nothing too special, the second one who came on later was very very nice though. They done a solo act each, then at the end of the night they done one together, the usual drill for this kind of event. When they done their co-act, they attempted the classic audience participation thing....none of the lads they approached would get up, the loudest and most obnoxious pricks of the night suddenly turned into shy mutes. The strippers were about to bin the whole idea and the atmosphere seemed to go flat....so I got up and as the two strippers started undressing me, the place went nuts as the lads knew a legendary moment was about to be played out. I stood inbetween the two girls as they took my clothes off and started giving me a wank, they then put a condom on me and both of them shared the task of giving me a blow job. At this point, I was laughing my tits off, and so where the lads in attendance, especially my brother and his mates along with everyone I knew, my best mate who was there was even on his mobile phone giving our other mate live commentary.

The strippers asked in my ear "come on, big lad let's go for it, give 'em a show!" So I grabbed the more attractive of the two, bent her over and mounted her. The lads in attendance, at this time were in hysterics and they even started cheering my name! I struggled to fit my cock in at first, but succeeded after a couple attempts and then fuckd her like a good showman would! That was enough for me, so I got to my feet and called it a day and the girls raised my arms as if I had been victorious in a fight or something, and I recieved a standing ovation.

This is all 100% true. Even though I'm describing the scene as though I'm writing a mills and boon novel, everything is true.

I have never lived it down. I don't mind though, it was a good laugh and for a 14 year old, I temporarily lived the dream. The next day at school was fucking great as you can imagine.

I earned the nickname "Deuce Bigelow" from my brother's mates that they still call me now whenever I see them. The only downside, was when the blokes that were there who knew my dad told him, he laughed his head off and took the piss out of me and still does every now and then.

I gained a fair bit of notoriety from it, not just for the act itself, but stories of my cock size went around etc. It was a fucking good laugh and I'd it all again.

Note ; I'm glad that this was a little while before Camera/Video phones had came out.

LEGEND !

Time to close this thread. Deuce Bigelow wins, it puts my wrestling stage to shame. I tip my cap to you Sir!

• Paid Members

How refreshing to read no "thats bollocks" or "good job there was no video proof for you eh" type replies.

Yeah, you've won this one mate. Pass Go, collect

• Paid Members

Earned the nickname Whizzcup from pure laziness, opting to pee in a cup in the middle of a crowd while watching Marilyn Manson at Download.

Made Chris Jericho and Steve Austin laugh (on separate occasions).

Sadly, that's it. :/

Earned the nickname Whizzcup from pure laziness, opting to pee in a cup in the middle of a crowd while watching Marilyn Manson at Download.

Sadly, that's it. :/

Mate i've tried twice at two separate concerts to do this and i just can't. Got stage-fright.

How long ago was this? I'm assuming it must have been a few years if it was conspicuous enough to earn you a nickname, seeing as every cunt at gigs/festivals these days seems to think it's a great idea to piss in a cup and then launch it at random civilians.

Archived