Kinda cool stuff you have done.

RancidPunx

• Paid Members
Earned the nickname Whizzcup from pure laziness, opting to pee in a cup in the middle of a crowd while watching Marilyn Manson at Download.

Mate i've tried twice at two separate concerts to do this and i just can't. Got stage-fright.

I'm a keen participant in urinal stagefright, I took a while to get going. I was more concerned about people spotting me take out the general. My mates knew as I forewarned them, and no-one else realised until I was mid-stream. It was when I'd filled the cup and still needed to go that the strong concern kicked in. The strangers who saw applauded me, which I found funny as part of the reason for me doing it was because I hoped it would make them fuck off (they were dancing into me, it was irksome).

How long ago was this? I'm assuming it must have been a few years if it was conspicuous enough to earn you a nickname, seeing as every cunt at gigs/festivals these days seems to think it's a great idea to piss in a cup and then launch it at random civilians.

This was 2007, and the cup was strategically placed on the ground and gently spilled. Better a trace among many on the bottom of a shoe than a splash of man vinegar on someone's head.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earned the nickname Whizzcup from pure laziness, opting to pee in a cup in the middle of a crowd while watching Marilyn Manson at Download.

Sadly, that's it. :/

Mate i've tried twice at two separate concerts to do this and i just can't. Got stage-fright.

Stage-fright eh? Legends like Deuce Bigelow don"t know the meaning of the word! :laugh:

• Paid Members

I moved to the US 18 months ago, which was pretty scary to say the least. Related to that, I live 20 minutes away from Niagara Falls which I think is pretty damn cool...

I was just like every other 14 year old lad, and done all the normal things like someone said earlier in the thread. I wasn't some kind of man-child that hunted the working-men's clubs of the Northeast, looking for strippers to bang, I was just in the right place at the right time (or wrong place , wrong time, depending on how you look at it ;) ) and just ran with it. Up until then, I had only fucked two girls and caught a few standard issue blow jobs and wanks, but I was hardly Ron Jeremy.

Oh no biggie, just a few fucks, blow jobs and wanks, the usual. :laugh:

More than I've managed in my almost 21 years, you must have been some sort of super stud or something!

Why did your brother watch you getting sucked off?

This needs answering, and your mate too.

The only thing ive done that I would consider cool and most people dont get to do was playing a football game in a proper match, paying crowd, name in programme etc, other than that id guess most people have done the other stuff.

The only thing ive done that I would consider cool and most people dont get to do was playing a football game in a proper match, paying crowd, name in programme etc, other than that id guess most people have done the other stuff.

No disrespect, but how many people have played footy in front of a paying crowd & how many 14 year olds have nailed 2No. Strippers in front of a paying crowd? We have a clear winner here! Everyone else is competing for second place.

No disrespect, but how many people have played footy in front of a paying crowd & how many 14 year olds have nailed 2No. Strippers in front of a paying crowd? We have a clear winner here! Everyone else is competing for second place.

I didnt know it was a competition. :(

There's a fair chance that the number of people who've nailed two strippers in this thread is zero. And if it is true, his brother and mates watched him have sex with someone in some sort of mega seedy celebration. Lets not cheer so early, eh?

• Paid Members

Right....this kind of thing has happened at hundreds of stripper events in that kind of scenario. From the best looking strippers, right down to the novelty ones like mordibly obese ones....they almost always drag some fucker on the stage at some point. If it didn't happen at one that you attended, then it doesn't mean it didn't happen on the night i talked about and countless other nights up and down the country. I mean, it's so well-known and common that it's more or less a cliche now.

Why did my brother watch and my mate too? For fuck's sake, this is why I wasn't gonna bother posting it, I knew someone would take the whole thing out of context.

It was just a fucking laugh, that's all. It was hardly a case of me letting my brother and mate watch me fucking some tart, so they could jack off to it. It was a stag night type of atmosphere. It doesn't really need explaining. These things happen at such events.

There's a fair chance that the number of people who've nailed two strippers in this thread is zero. And if it is true, his brother and mates watched him have sex with someone in some sort of mega seedy celebration. Lets not cheer so early, eh?

Sorry, but creating wild scenarios in my imagination and posting them on an internet fan forum is not in my interest. It's true, and I really don't give a shit if you or anyone else doesn't believe me.

Nearly everyone else in the thread took it for what it was - a laugh, without feeling the need to get on their moral high horse. It's a bit of fun, and people can think what they want, but I'm not having you or anyone else try and make out as though I'm some kind of sicko etc.

Right....this kind of thing has happened at hundreds of stripper events in that kind of scenario. From the best looking strippers, right down to the novelty ones like mordibly obese ones....they almost always drag some fucker on the stage at some point. If it didn't happen at one that you attended, then it doesn't mean it didn't happen on the night i talked about and countless other nights up and down the country. I mean, it's so well-known and common that it's more or less a cliche now.

Why did my brother watch and my mate too? For fuck's sake, this is why I wasn't gonna bother posting it, I knew someone would take the whole thing out of context.

It was just a fucking laugh, that's all. It was hardly a case of me letting my brother and mate watch me fucking some tart, so they could jack off to it. It was a stag night type of atmosphere. It doesn't really need explaining.

Sorry, but creating wild scenarios in my imagination and posting them on an internet fan forum is not in my interest. It's true, and I really don't give a shit if you or anyone else doesn't believe me.

Nearly everyone else in the thread took it for what it was - a laugh, without feeling the need to get on their moral high horse. It's a bit of fun, and people can think what they want, but I'm not having you or anyone else try and make out as though I'm some kind of sicko etc.

Just so you know, I wasn't doubting your story, it sounds completely plausible. I just would never get my cock out and have sex around relatives of mine, but I get that you were only 14.

What sort of fucked up scenario is this? You got on stage and started having sex with these strippers (who didn't mind that you were a child) whilst your brother and your mates all cheered you on? I have to say, I'd never cheer a brother of mine on to get his cock out at 14 in a public place in front of a room full of strangers.

And of course you'd say you weren't making it up - you'd say that even if you were lying, wouldn't you?

I hope you are lying really, otherwise it's pretty fucked up.

• Paid Members

I shagged a lass in the college bogs and then shagged another lass in Barnes Park a few yards from the original location. Granted, one looked like a pork scratching, but I'm sure if you took the best bits from each lass you could make a perfectly attractive looking girl out of the pair of them. Looks shit compared to TaylorSlade's story, but I bet he didn't have a Hulk Hogan shirt on during his story. Its all I used to wear at college. And a Stone Cold cap. It looked like I fell through WWE Euro Shop's warehouse window and came out with half the stock on. I was 18 at the time, but it was like something off those Confessions of a Window Cleaner films. I just wish I was wearing a denim jacket and a pair of stone-wash denim jeans and possibly a basin haircut. The final irony to this story is that TaylorSlade actually went to the same college as me at the time. Small world isn't it?

Another one I remember is, back in 2009, these two lasses started work on the same day. Far better looking than the bunsen burners from the previous story. One had come fresh from one of those placements the dole set you up on and the other had passed an interview the week before. Being the gentlemen I am, I tried my look with the one who'd been on the dole for the last six month because I thought moral and self-confidence might have been at an all time low. And if truth be told I thought I had no chance with the other one, because she was well nice. After a few days of getting to work on it, until I finally cracked it. I was on my way round her's, which meant I was missing Red Dwarf's new specials that were on at the time, but they turned out to be shit away. And she looked a bit like Kryten come to think of it. As I was on the bus over (12 quid for a taxi,

• Paid Members
I shagged a lass in the college bogs and then shagged another lass in Barnes Park a few yards from the original location. Granted, one looked like a pork scratching, but I'm sure if you took the best bits from each lass you could make a perfectly attractive looking girl out of the pair of them. Looks shit compared to TaylorSlade's story, but I bet he didn't have a Hulk Hogan shirt on during his story. Its all I used to wear at college. And a Stone Cold cap. It looked like I fell through WWE Euro Shop's warehouse window and came out with half the stock on. I was 18 at the time, but it was like something off those Confessions of a Window Cleaner films. I just wish I was wearing a denim jacket and a pair of stone-wash denim jeans and possibly a basin haircut. The final irony to this story is that TaylorSlade actually went to the same college as me at the time. Small world isn't it?

That Stone Cold cap was legendary. I always remember you walking around with what seemed to be a rolled up magazine or newsletter, I always used to wonder if you had been printing off the observer in the ILC. I remember walking by and seeing you on the Z-man's page a few times ;) .

Those barnes park bogs were the height of sleaze. You animal, Ian. It's always the quiet ones, as they say ;) .

Archived