2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've missed all the pre-season friendlies so far. I can't wait to get back up to Aberdeen to see some of the games.

I really enjoy a pre-season friendly against lower league teams.

I've missed all the pre-season friendlies so far. I can't wait to get back up to Aberdeen to see some of the games.

I really enjoy a pre-season friendly against lower league teams.

That because it's the only time you get to see Aberdeen perform well? :thumbsup:

Please don't take this as seriously as others on here do. It's a joke. Sort of :rolleyes:

• Paid Members
That because it's the only time you get to see Aberdeen perform well? :thumbsup:

Please don't take this as seriously as others on here do. It's a joke. Sort of :rolleyes:

Why would I take that seriously? You're right.

I'll be back in time to hopefully see us crush the mighty Forfar next Saturday! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Why would I take that seriously? You're right.

I'll be back in time to hopefully see us crush the mighty Forfar next Saturday! :thumbsup:

I certainly wouldn't take it seriously. Seeing us lose 4-0 to Peterhead and scraping draws againt Brechin and that's us performing well?

Heh!

• Paid Members
I certainly wouldn't take it seriously. Seeing us lose 4-0 to Peterhead and scraping draws againt Brechin and that's us performing well?

Heh!

Does that mean you'll drive me down to Forfar next Saturday? ;)

• Paid Members
No it certainly does not. Haha! I won't be going. Got to keep my money for seeing Slash in Leeds in a couple weeks time.

I'll pay you in if drive me down? You know you want to really! :laugh:

Archived