2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of our younger players has been leaking info about possible releases at Morton. These include Mark Smyth, Grant Evans, Colin Stewart, Paul Di Giacamo and Ross Forsyth, with more coming later.Fucking hell. Grant Evans and Mark Smyth are not bad defenders at all.

Heard McCafferey could be forced to retire as well. Apparently, Kusabandi off to Accies? Any truth in those?I know he gets a lot of stick but I've never thought Colin Stewart was THAT bad a goalkeeper. Prone to a blunder or two but never as bad as people seemed to make out. Does this mean McGeouch is staying?Edit: McCaffrey? McCafferey? Defender.

Heard McCafferey could be forced to retire as well. Apparently, Kusabandi off to Accies? Any truth in those?

McCaffrey going is confirmed. Kasubandi tweeted about a move to Hamilton and he also said David O'Brien might be going to Livi, as he doesn't want to stay here.

I know he gets a lot of stick but I've never thought Colin Stewart was THAT bad a goalkeeper. Prone to a blunder or two but never as bad as people seemed to make out. Does this mean McGeouch is staying?

McGeough is out. As is our reserve keeper. Stewart's confidence was completely shot and turned into a complete nightmare, so i think he had to be replaced. GMFC have confirmed as gone...The players who will be leaving the Club are Paul Di Giacomo, Grant Evans, Iain Flannigan, Ross Forsyth, Andy Jackson, Stuart McCaffrey, Darren McGeouch, Matt McGinlay, Marc Smyth and Colin Stewart....that's on top of Fouid Bachirou who has decided to go back and play in Europe.

Heard McCafferey could be forced to retire as well. Apparently, Kusabandi off to Accies? Any truth in those?

McCaffrey going is confirmed. Kasubandi tweeted about a move to Hamilton and he also said David O'Brien might be going to Livi, as he doesn't want to stay here.

I know he gets a lot of stick but I've never thought Colin Stewart was THAT bad a goalkeeper. Prone to a blunder or two but never as bad as people seemed to make out. Does this mean McGeouch is staying?

McGeough is out. As is our reserve keeper. Stewart's confidence was completely shot and turned into a complete nightmare, so i think he had to be replaced. GMFC have confirmed as gone...The players who will be leaving the Club are Paul Di Giacomo, Grant Evans, Iain Flannigan, Ross Forsyth, Andy Jackson, Stuart McCaffrey, Darren McGeouch, Matt McGinlay, Marc Smyth and Colin Stewart....that's on top of Fouid Bachirou who has decided to go back and play in Europe.
You would be quicker listing who was staying!It will be interesting to see where a few of them end up.

• Paid Members

Heard a few rumours that the Administrators called Miller's bluff by giving him first refusal. They knew he wouldn't pull through.Blue Knights to step back in, I'd imagine. I wouldn't panic just yet.

Archived