Mr. Anderson

Mr. Seven

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently loving Mr Anderson right now. I think he is great.

Ever since Anderson made a complete arse of himself in that Sun interview I have really not liked him. Previous to that I couldn't really understand why he was in the position he was in, level wise.

His in ring abillity isn't exactly great as well. He can cut a decent promo, but I always get the feeling he's out there to get himself over rather than get his opponent over as well. He isn't as bad as Rob Van Dam however. He really is the drizzling shits. Everytime I see an RVD match I feel like I have been transported back to 1998, his moveset, his routine moves, his look, his crap mic work. Fucking gash.

Honestly, I really couldn't care less about the whole steroid thing. Yeah he looked like a bit of a tool, but it's not like he's the only wrestler to tell a little fib.

I was always a fan of his in WWE, I thought there were quite a few times where he looked completely in place near the main event. He was also a breath of fresh air in TNA last year, especially the feud with Angle, and even just as he turned face. Right now, though, I can't stand him. He's a whiny prick and the seemingly endless feud with Sting and/or RVD isn't helping in the slightest.

Yeah they really need to change up the main event feud. And the outcome of the last title match was so predictable. No one thought RVD had any chance of winning it. Made worse by the fact that Anderson said something like "I WILL BE CHALLENGING STING FOR THE TITLE........or rvd!"

Ever since Anderson made a complete arse of himself in that Sun interview I have really not liked him. Previous to that I couldn't really understand why he was in the position he was in, level wise.

His in ring abillity isn't exactly great as well. He can cut a decent promo, but I always get the feeling he's out there to get himself over rather than get his opponent over as well. He isn't as bad as Rob Van Dam however. He really is the drizzling shits. Everytime I see an RVD match I feel like I have been transported back to 1998, his moveset, his routine moves, his look, his crap mic work. Fucking gash.

Im not an expert on this but from what Ive read surely that doesnt add up. Everytime I see him hes getting beat up abused and his oponents look all the better for it.

I quite enjoy him, he's something different in an era of cookie-cutter wrestlers. His actual wrestling has been much-improved in TNA, and he's a main eventer who's not completely defined by having been a big star in WWE (he was never a top guy there).

He's clearly a massive cock, but I like that. I think he's better as a heel that fans quite like, as opposed to being a full tweener. Hopefully he's moving back to being a proper heel now.

• Paid Members
Tommy Dreamer in his current state

Dreamer is more entertaining now than he's been in over a decade.

Disagree. I've never enjoyed the guy's work, but I did find him very watchable during his WWE ECW run, where he became champion, and had a sort of mini-resurgence. I had hoped they would book him in a sort of mini-Flair retirement angle when they said he was out of contract, so that, when he lost the belt, he'd have to retire, but even when they didn't, they still made him look interesting. Since he arrived in TNA, he's been pretty "meh".

Tommy Dreamer in his current state

Dreamer is more entertaining now than he's been in over a decade.

Disagree. I've never enjoyed the guy's work, but I did find him very watchable during his WWE ECW run, where he became champion, and had a sort of mini-resurgence. I had hoped they would book him in a sort of mini-Flair retirement angle when they said he was out of contract, so that, when he lost the belt, he'd have to retire, but even when they didn't, they still made him look interesting. Since he arrived in TNA, he's been pretty "meh".

Up until two to three weeks ago I'd have agreed with you, but he was excellent on last weeks episode of Impact. I don't want to say too much because I don't think it has aired over here yet, but yeah;

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Although his heel turn echoes Matt Hardy's "the fans don't appreciate me" routine I think Dreamer's has been more effective because he comes across as a kind of hard working everyman that people can relate to. Dreamer piledriving AJ who was wearing a neckbrace at the time was excellent too.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Rubbish

I couldnt stand Kennedy in WWE. But since he's left he has really impressed me. In fact, if there was one guy in wrestling that's not currently in WWE that I think could be the guy to raise the bar it's Anderson. I see a lot of Steve Austin in him. Sometimes too much. But I think he has all the tools and if given the chance could make a huge impact.

Impact Pro should have him and AJ Styles at the top, not Sting and Hogan.

Is it fair to say that he gets X-Pac like heat ?

Archived