Chris Jericho Interview

CartmanLand

Meh, don't care. I've been bored of him since 2004, other than a brief spell in 2008 when he turned heel (and managed to run that into the ground within a few months) he's been completely stale. There's nothing left for him to do.

Agreed.

I just find him boring, I didn't even enjoy his heel run in 2008, in fact I've probably been bored of Jericho since shortly after Wrestlemania x-8, didn't find him believable as a main eventer and was sick of him in the mid card too.

Meh, don't care. I've been bored of him since 2004, other than a brief spell in 2008 when he turned heel (and managed to run that into the ground within a few months) he's been completely stale. There's nothing left for him to do.

I like Jericho, his act was getting rather stale before he left. I really hope he decides to get rid of that horrendous hair do he has, it's bloody ridiculous.

• Paid Members

He comes back, gets a push, makes some money, and then instead of going into the midcard for a bit and getting his body knocked about, he takes time off and does other things to keep his profile and bank account high. When the time's right, he'll come back and have a nice run again and make some more money.

Sounds like he's got the ideal formula.

When he comes back I hope he gets in better shape then he was in before he left he looked like crap

I really liked him when he was doing his midcard long haired Y2J thing. I can't take him seriously with his short hair and gut

Archived