RVDs WWE title reign

Checkmate

• Paid Members

From what I remember, he was meant to lose it to Edge in a Triple Threat match on Saturday Nights Main Event about a fortnight after he lost it. The Edge vs John Cena feud didnt get disrupted at all. Edge just won it earlier than what was planned. Its a good question though. The UKFF really needs a thread where the posters answer questions that need answering.

• Paid Members
The UKFF really needs a thread where the posters answer questions that need answering.

I'm not sure if it was a question Ian, there's certainly no question mark.

anyone know how it was meant to of gone if he would of never got caught smoking weed

I'm not sure if it's even a sentence.

I heard he was meant to keep it for a few months then drop both titles to Balls Mahoney. An 'oh my god' moment for sure.

It was nice to see a different build-up for a Money in the Bank holder while chasing the gold but it's a shame it didn't turn out better, I think many of us were already sick of Cena and Edge at points too. It's been downhill for ol' Robbie V ever since.

As far as the ECW title goes though, he dropped that to Big Show the night after when in fact he should've held that one for a much longer time. ECW was supposed to be built around RVD at that time, but his fuck up basically led to it becoming 'WWE-ified' much earlier than expected.

Archived