WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Finlay, day 1 is always about getting a feel for the game for me. When the lynch comes it will be for the smallest misdemeanor or slip possible and it will have very little in the way of logic attached to it anyway.

Okay, well, what feel are you getting for the game so far? You must have SOME opinion on what's been going on surely? I know it's Day One but, if the Inner Circle have a kill and the Vig's and Scum hit town, then we could potentially lose five players over night which, combined with a mislynch, would put us six down by day two. It is unlikely, granted, but it is possible, so why not at least make an effort, especially since you ARE posting anyway?

I've got to agree with Mike and Chris about the code stuff - It makes no sense for a scum player to try and send messages to their scum buddies when they can day talk, especially since they don't know which of one of their buddies they can trust in the first place.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just vote for me if you're having problems, the randomness and absolute nothingness of my posts surely must be construed as an attempt of some sort of scumminess.

Not ways and means to highlight the incessant picking apart of minute detailing or gameplay to conjure up hearsay bullshit to create a lynch at all? Be you town or mafia, hell at least the scum have an excuse.

For me, purely because the constant attempt at forcing a lynch in the direction of someone playing a completely random strategy I have suspicions of Chris Stone and Seph.

Because the Seph detailing of my masterplan was so ludicrous and downright fantasy, I'm going to go that way for now.

The 'Creation of Fantastical Conjecture or Downright Paranoia' vote goes to:

VOTE: SEPH

• Paid Members

Inner Circle don't have a kill by themselves, we have a kill for each scum team, and each vig has a single use kill, which is definitely adviseable not to use night 1 as there's not a good enough read to use it on anyone (it's debateable whether it's ideal to use a multi-use vig shot on night 1 in general. But that's a debate for another day and time). So the maximum kills we should have tonight would be 4, but we should really be expecting just two (one from each scum team).

Though it would be interesting if one of the scum's wanted to shoot one of the IC members, watch out for that scum people. If you wish to shoot somewhere, and one of your number starts saying they would rather shoot elsewhere, check why. It's possible the real reason is it's an IC member that they don't want you to shoot. (and remember, if you take out one of their IC members, that means the IC can't win from that point, so your scum member becomes a part of the scum team again, so it helps you to help us with that one, if you catch my drift).

Just vote for me if you're having problems, the randomness and absolute nothingness of my posts surely must be construed as an attempt of some sort of scumminess.

Not ways and means to highlight the incessant picking apart of minute detailing or gameplay to conjure up hearsay bullshit to create a lynch at all? Be you town or mafia, hell at least the scum have an excuse.

For me, purely because the constant attempt at forcing a lynch in the direction of someone playing a completely random strategy I have suspicions of Chris Stone and Seph.

See, the bit in bold is part of my issue with your play and a reason for some of the suspicion i feel toward you, you'd be able to play most things down in a similar way currently. I just don't see how the way you're playing could be construed as pro-town, as i've credited you with: it has created discussion, yes but what have we gotten from it? A very weak case against Bristep, you've not even really given your full thoughts on the responses or what you were aiming to achieve. Sure, it's all nit picking at this stage, but generally day 1 is.

Am i trying to force a lynch upon you, absolutely not, I'm much more outspoken / aggressive about it when i do that, I'm simply stating my thoughts on the matter is all :)

• Paid Members
The more I think about it, the more I'm concerned that this whole thing could kind of read like a case of Mike not liking people trying to solve the riddle and that he's trying to stop that in order to ensure that everyone plays the game in the way in which he wants.

Not entirely sure what I would gain from not having people solve "the riddle" if I was scum. It's Day 1. Let's presume Teedy was the Cop and therefore could gain information to use against the scum... we've not hit night phase yet, which means Teedy has no information that could be put into a code, and therefore nothing could expose anything on the scum team. Thus, if I were scum, I'd still have nothing to worry about. But if you have some reason why it would benefit me as scum to direct people off a wild goose chase, I'd like to hear it.

Firstly, seph's theories on an elaborate TDK plan are not only confusing, complex and paranoid but pretty funny too. And secondly, I'd just like to clarify the above :

My point was more that, I was concerned that Mike was simply saying to stop it in order so that if he had any accusations levelled at him later on then he could point out that he actually told people to stop it so he couldn't possibly be scum who hoped town got so heavily into the supposed code that it led to mis-lynches of town folk;

as opposed to Mike being in on some master plan involving the IC v the scum v outsider invaders from the future Nexus, ECW, the bWo and the nWo which solely relied on the need for him to stop riddle solving in order to fool half of the scum, but not the other half, except the bottom 3rd of that other half, and to lure the IC into a false sense of security by feigning partnership but then double-crossing them in order to join up with the half of scum that were originally fooled but were actually in on it the entire time

The more I think about it, the more I'm concerned that this whole thing could kind of read like a case of Mike not liking people trying to solve the riddle and that he's trying to stop that in order to ensure that everyone plays the game in the way in which he wants.

Not entirely sure what I would gain from not having people solve "the riddle" if I was scum. It's Day 1. Let's presume Teedy was the Cop and therefore could gain information to use against the scum... we've not hit night phase yet, which means Teedy has no information that could be put into a code, and therefore nothing could expose anything on the scum team. Thus, if I were scum, I'd still have nothing to worry about. But if you have some reason why it would benefit me as scum to direct people off a wild goose chase, I'd like to hear it.

Firstly, seph's theories on an elaborate TDK plan are not only confusing, complex and paranoid but pretty funny too. And secondly, I'd just like to clarify the above :

My point was more that, I was concerned that Mike was simply saying to stop it in order so that if he had any accusations levelled at him later on then he could point out that he actually told people to stop it so he couldn't possibly be scum who hoped town got so heavily into the supposed code that it led to mis-lynches of town folk;

as opposed to Mike being in on some master plan involving the IC v the scum v outsider invaders from the future Nexus, ECW, the bWo and the nWo which solely relied on the need for him to stop riddle solving in order to fool half of the scum, but not the other half, except the bottom 3rd of that other half, and to lure the IC into a false sense of security by feigning partnership but then double-crossing them in order to join up with the half of scum that were originally fooled but were actually in on it the entire time

So it was YOU that booked WCW in 2001! :p

Chris - I asked seph because he had been really quiet up to that point, apart from an RVS vote on me without even a jokey reason. I've said a few times now that I don't like that. I'll also say again (and I know you won't believe me) but it wasn't rolefishing. To me, asking if you have formmed a view is not the same as asking "what is your opinion?" Maybe that's just my hairsplitting debate training at play. I dunno. My vote stays where it is for now. I think everyone looks scummy right now, but I ended up killing two people last time because I didn't stick to my guns. I don't want to make the same mistake this time.

For wha it's worth though, FOS: TDK, seph, bristep, Mike.

• Paid Members
Nope. I'm voting you because you're the least hip person in the game, coincidentally with the least hip.

... that's not jokey? you've made that bubblegum last an awful long time.

• Paid Members

Ok.

I'm gonna have to go v/la for the next 24 hours because my Uncle is going into hospital for a heart transplant. He is also living in Germany, so there's a lot on my mind.

Will post tomorrow if I can.

• Paid Members
Inner Circle don't have a kill by themselves,

How would you know that Mike. How would you know what roles the inner circle have?

Not including the fact that it's an open game, and thus the roles are known, and in the sign up thread Ron linked to the original set-up that it was based off... I helped review the thing. Hence why I know IC have no kill.

And before anyone thinks it's some conspiracy or whatever... although Duane's not in here, so we should be good, that's why it's an open game, if it was a closed game I'd have never even considered joining in as I'd have an unfair advantage, as it is, I have no additional advantage to the rest of you guys.

Now, whether they have a Vig in their midst, or a scum Leader, I haven't a clue. But that's not a kill specific to the IC even if they do have one of those roles, thus it doesn't count in what I was saying.

• Paid Members

I get you now Mike. The IC could technically have 3 kills though could they not? If the they did have then they could effectively wipe out a whole scum team and half the other one night 1 if the mafia members of the IC were to give up who the other scummers were

Archived