Justin Bieber attacked with a bottle

The Miz

Do you know what I hate? On fucking youtube, say it's a Floyd song for example. Let's say Brain Damage. Someone might reply saying "I like Brain Damage, but I prefer Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts I-V" and you get about 20 people going "FUCK OFF AND LISTEN TO JUSTIN BIEBER!" or people who dislike the song you'll get "36 PEOPLE ARE JUSTIN BIEBER FANS!"

None of this is relevant like, now I think about it. But it does get on my tits.

It's relevant enough that I'm angry about it. This is one of those things that irritates you slightly at the back of your mind until someone points it out, and your brain just goes 'Yeah, you really hate that too'.

I suppose what we've learned from this thread is fuck Bieber, fuck people who throw bottles at Bieber, and fuck those who endorse Bieber.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they don't include a couple of people throwing racist slurs about or someone claiming Kevin Sullivan killed the Benoit family, then those are some of the more intelligent comment threads on youtube.

• Paid Members
Do you know what I hate? On fucking youtube, say it's a Floyd song for example. Let's say Brain Damage. Someone might reply saying "I like Brain Damage, but I prefer Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts I-V" and you get about 20 people going "FUCK OFF AND LISTEN TO JUSTIN BIEBER!" or people who dislike the song you'll get "36 PEOPLE ARE JUSTIN BIEBER FANS!"

None of this is relevant like, now I think about it. But it does get on my tits.

It's relevant enough that I'm angry about it. This is one of those things that irritates you slightly at the back of your mind until someone points it out, and your brain just goes 'Yeah, you really hate that too'.

I suppose what we've learned from this thread is fuck Bieber, fuck people who throw bottles at Bieber, and fuck those who endorse Bieber.

I've learned that society is broken, and Bieber is the catalyst.

• Paid Members
Why is it funny and cool that a teenager got assaulted?

Not a huge shock, Beanie has a thing for picking on teenagers for his own amusement. I'd call him a pedophile but at least they'd probably treat you to dinner first.

• Paid Members

Echoing the thoughs of Sev, he's just a kid at the end of the day. I cant see why its funny that some bellends threw bottles at him. Its not some moral victory. Its just cocks being cocks thinking they are sticking it to the man, because Bieber represents the reason why Saxon dont sell records or some shit. I'm sure the appearance fee was worth it. Give me a few quid and you can all launch bottles at me if you want (PM me for details). It would be interesting to see the original posters reasons as to why he feels "BIEBER GOTS PWNED LOLZ"

• Paid Members

Apparently it was an "I <3 JB" T shirt with a pack of his favourite candies some fan threw at him, so everyone can get off their high horse now.

• Paid Members

He actually broke into the building just to do that? And if that wasn't stupid enough, the cops tracked him down after he bragged about it on Twitter?

Deserves what he gets, the scrote.

• Paid Members

Because at the very worst it looked like a plastic bottle wrapped in bog roll. It's not like someone glassed him or punched him in the face, and he's 17 years old, not 7. Isn't GBH serious harm as well, and not something you would brush off and say "oh that hurt a bit". It'd hurt more having a football blasted at your head in a game of footy, but I bet when you were 17 you would have pissed yourself at a mate being smashed in the head with a ball, and probably still would now.

EDIT: Just look in the Shane Helms thread. Everyone's happy to crack jokes there and make light of it when there's been a bloody motorcycle crash. A 17 year old gets hit in the head with a tshirt/bag of sweets/bottle and everyone is like "that's not funny" and "you're picking on a teenager".

That's different. I took a ball (oo-er) to the face, chest and crotch in a recent game of indoor*, but they were all accidents. People who throw missiles - plastic or otherwise - at musicians are fucking scum. It's unacceptable behaviour. **

* I'd like to add that I got on with the game following all three incidents and didn't feign any injury or hold up the flow of the match. Me > Busquets.

** Unless it's The Fratellis, in which case it's acceptable to throw plastic cups of your own piss at them.

• Paid Members

Yeah but it was a female fan (probably a teenage girl) throwing a gift, if you can call it that. It wasn't some bloke chucking a brick or a bottle at him. It was most likely an accident.

Archived