Justin Bieber attacked with a bottle

The Miz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
That looked more like a TShirt. However he was pelted with Eggs in Oz earlier this week.

I think it was a toilet roll from the way it starts to unfurl as it bounces off him. Had it been a bottle of water, it would have hurt him a fair bit more.

Pity.

• Moderators

Do you know what I hate? On fucking youtube, say it's a Floyd song for example. Let's say Brain Damage. Someone might reply saying "I like Brain Damage, but I prefer Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts I-V" and you get about 20 people going "FUCK OFF AND LISTEN TO JUSTIN BIEBER!" or people who dislike the song you'll get "36 PEOPLE ARE JUSTIN BIEBER FANS!"

None of this is relevant like, now I think about it. But it does get on my tits.

• Paid Members
Do you know what I hate? On fucking youtube, say it's a Floyd song for example. Let's say Brain Damage. Someone might reply saying "I like Brain Damage, but I prefer Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts I-V" and you get about 20 people going "FUCK OFF AND LISTEN TO JUSTIN BIEBER!" or people who dislike the song you'll get "36 PEOPLE ARE JUSTIN BIEBER FANS!"

None of this is relevant like, now I think about it. But it does get on my tits.

Or the sane and totally valid comparisons like "The Pistols... better than Beiber." At what? As a punk band, yes, but not as a floppy haired teen idol.

Indeed. Why bother hating him in the first place, just avoid. Unless you work somewhere that blasts his songs all day, you've no reason to have heard them or hate him really.

Yeah that shits more widespread than AIDS. You get the same on MMA video's but replace 'Justin Bieber' with 'WWE'. Moronic.

Archived