Justin Bieber attacked with a bottle

The Miz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a fan of the guy but as I'm a 32 year old man I'm not supposed to as his music is not aimed at me.

I really think though he's just a flash in the pan give it 2-3 years and he will of faded back into obscurity most of his fans will of gotten over the age rage he's for and the ones who haven't or are younger now will have someone new.

It's only acceptable when it's Tila Tequila.

Hmm I dunno about that, nobody deserves shit being thrown at them, and by shit I really do mean shit, since thats what happened to her, it kind of defeats the purpose though dont it, you're willing to pick up a piece of turd and get you're hands covered in shit, just so you can throw it at someone, such people should really ask what they are doing with their life.

• Paid Members

I'm 100% with Seven on this. I am no fan of Beiber (why should I be? He's aimed at 11 year olds) but I don't see why it's funny that a child singer is getting shit chucked at his head.

• Paid Members

Sloppy fills and unable to keep tempo constant doth not equal even decent in my books.

Not that being a shit drummer deserves a bottling mind (or even a tolet rolling), otherwise I'd be wearing a crash helmet constantly.

Archived