4FW: Steel Cage Warfare 2011 - {30/07/2011- Swindon}

Any news on Miss Swindon's role yet?

Swindon isn't far for me so I'll probably come over for this one.

You thought about getting commentary on your online matches? Might add to an already great looking product.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is something we are definately going to be adding once we start releasing DVDs in 2012, we have actually had quite a few people enquire and send DVDs of themselves commentating on matches, its not really when, it's more making the decision on who.

Miss Swindons role will be announced soon.

Was looking at doing this show but sorry the train is

Not to worry, very expensive indeed.

We are starting to release DVDs in 2012 so will be a cheaper way to view our product.

To be fair, you'd be alot better off doing a stream/download service opposed to DVDs in my opinion. Saves you the costs of making the physical DVDs, and it gives your customer much easier access to the product. Shipping costs and the DVD prices put alot of fans off in my experience. I just feel it would be alot easier to market your company that way.

Mr Jolly everything we are doing is about to step up as more money is been invested into the 4FW company so expect the DVD / graphics / production quality etc to step up a gear in 2012, we were going to start with the hype for this event but decided to bide our time and make sure everything is fully in place, 2012 is going to be a huge year for the 4FW team.

It's something we will look into for sure ChikaraThemes.

Also at the Steel Cage event we will be announcing some huge news to the 4FW fans regarding our next Grange Drive event in October... Wrestling fans will not want to miss this announcement.

Archived