4FW: Steel Cage Warfare 2011 - {30/07/2011- Swindon}

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never ever heard of Darin Corbin (any information available?). Arik Cannon im not a fan of his, he has a terrible look in my opinion and plsin bland.

Looking forward to all 3 matches announced mind. Expecting the best :)

Arik Cannon may look bland on other events where others on the card would have a similar look, but on ours he will stand out like a sore thumb, most of our guys wear colourful gear and are in great shape, I like to offer variety and the match he is set to have will hopefully make you draw up a new opinion of him :thumbsup: time will tell but I am very confident.

Darin Corbin will fit in perfectly with the match he will be announced in and will definately leave you wanting to find out more.

every match to be announced will offer something different to the next, I am looking forward to every match with any of them able to steal the show.

I've never saw some of these guys but only heard great things , im really looking forward to seeing Reyes and Owen

I am super confident you will leave this event knowing you have seen the future of British Wrestling, although relatively unknown here they are set to have huge careers elsewhere.

Redman vs. Reyes will be a wrestling masterpiece and something I have wanted to see for ages and a match other Promoters should pick up, again this will be totally different to all the other matches, we are even considering running the match under the World famous British Rounds system so they can really put on a mat based master class performance, time will tell on that one though.

Owen Phoenix has an 'IT' factor about him and is easily the hottest prospect in this Country bar none and I would bet real good money on this kid going really far in the Wrestling buisness, if hard hitting, intense wrestling is your thing this Tag Match will blow you away.

I am sure you will think highly of many if not all the 4FW stars.

Holy sh*t, North Star Express! Going to try my hardest to make it, loved Cannon ever since I got into CHIKARA, and Corbin isn't to bad to boot. He hasn't found his place yet since Cruz retired, but he still makes a fantastic combo with Cannon.

Cannon is a brillant wrestler, although he looks mega indy with his wet-look pants and vest combo :laugh: He has a very nice Puroresu/American hybrid style. Corbin is just a fun ginger kid. Praying he'll do his slow-mo spot if I make it :D I'm sure I've asked this before, but what time do your shows usually end?

For the sake of it, you would like me to make a quick promo for both guys since I've got a ton of their CHIKARA footage?

ChikaraThemes feel free to knock something up that would be great.

Cobystag the whole event will be uploaded to the website so will get a chance to at least have a look.

FishAndChips we are dedicated to educating our fans in respecting Pro-Wrestling and as we draw alot more Adults than Kids nowadays (which is strange for a UK company) we have the chance to try new things, We are trying to put things in slowly and Rounds are something we have wanted to do for a long time.

I've been dissapointed with the overall hype for this event, Unfortunately I had to get a new computer and lost all the graphics work etc, we had no time to do all the build up promos because we were running so many events and other things, but we will make sure this event gets uploaded to our website and we can then focus on the hype and build up to the exclusive appearence of Dick Togo.

Miss Swindon: Hannah Golding

- Guest Ring Announcer -

Miss Swindon Hannah Golding

- Referees -

Ash Cox

Lloyd Parker

Final Card:

- 4FW Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Match -

Wild Boar/Behnam Ali

vs

Jason Larusso/Owen Phoenix

- International Heavyweight Contest -

Arik Cannon (USA)

vs

Jack Dynamo (UK)

- 4FW Heavyweight Rankings Contest -

'Physical Specimen' Joel Redman

vs

Eddie Reyes

- 8 Man Elimination Tag Team War -

'Man Mountain' Matt Lomaxx/Mad Dog Max/'Assassin' So Sai King/The Professor

vs

Darin Corbin/Flash Morgan/'Lightning Kid' Mark Andrews/'The Splash' Dan Kerry

- 4FW Heavyweight Championship -

Steel Cage Match

'The Saviour' JD Knight

(Challenger)

vs

The Saint

(Champion)

I hate running 5 match cards I reallt do, normally opting for 6 but I believe the 8 Man Tag been as an elimination makes up for it, I could have run a 6 man Tag then another Singles but believe that 8 man Tag is going to be great. :thumbsup:

Plus with the cage setup, even though it goes up really quick now still had to be taken into account.

With the exciting Tag match opening the show i'm positive they will set the bar.

:)

There's something to be said about a promoter quietly and effectively kicking ass.

Not a massive amount of hype going on, but all we can do is spread the word. I've plugging Dick Togo on a couple of sites thus far, and heard from a few dudes who would never forgive themselves if they miss the chance to see him in the UK. The date is kinda close to the Dragon Gate shows, but this is Dick Togo. He is important.

4FW rock. They'll get their due soon enough.

Archived